Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Shivers VII Officially Announced Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]Shivers VII Officially Announced Today!

Shivers VII Officially Announced Today!
    Featuring Stephen King, Clive Barker, Ed Gorman, Bill Pronzini, Lisa Tuttle, Graham Masterton, Kaaron Warren, Del James, Lisa Morton, Scott Nicholson, Bev Vincent, Brian James Freeman, Norman Prentiss, and many others!

This is the discussion thread for the Shivers VII announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Pardon my language, but f'k'n A!!!!!! I LOVE the Shivers series and the King and Barker stories are just icing on the cake and it's great to see another volume in hardback. Once again they came up with fantastic cover art!!

If you don't have the prior volumes in the Shivers series, you REALLY need to hunt them down.

Comment

Great announcement and the fact that it is included in a grab bag I already ordered makes it even better!

Comment

Oh yea!!!!! Love this and the grab bag makes it better.Unfortunatly my ocd kicked in and now I have to order the PB edition so I have the complete set in 1 form.

Comment

I couldn't afford the grab bag so I eventually calmed down and said I will just buy the single book with the king story when its announced...and what do they do? They announce it WAY too soon when I still have no money. The Shipping is even cheap so I'm pissed.

Comment

The advanced email was also VERY close to the official announcement which i found weird. Was like an hour ahead.

Comment

Sometimes that happens.I have gotten both at the same time before.I think it has to do with how long it takes to send out all those e-mails.Even as a group it still takes time so sometimes you do get 2 together.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                I couldn't afford the grab bag so I eventually calmed down and said I will just buy the single book with the king story when its announced...and what do they do? They announce it WAY too soon when I still have no money. The Shipping is even cheap so I'm pissed.
                Well if the HC is sold out when you get some money you will hopefully still be able to get the PB edition
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Stellar lineup. Can't wait for this one!
                  http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    Well if the HC is sold out when you get some money you will hopefully still be able to get the PB edition
                    You can refer to my msg to Martin about this in the random thoughts thread. lol

Comment

Awesome!!!!! Just love the Shivers series!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        I think we always hope these books sell out quickly, but if it's like Shivers VI we'll probably have copies left by the time the book is actually printed (at least for the hardcover version). I think we had to do a second printing for the paperback last time around.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'm very happy I decided to go for the latest grab bag. Shivers VI was awesome, this one, I'm sure, will be as well.
                          I even ordered the lettered edition - only had to pay for shipping/handling. Good deal, this Renewable Gift Certificate.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                            I think we always hope these books sell out quickly, but if it's like Shivers VI we'll probably have copies left by the time the book is actually printed (at least for the hardcover version). I think we had to do a second printing for the paperback last time around.
                            That makes me feel a little better Dan. Maybe I can talk someone into ordering it for Christmas for me. Or in the next month or two i may be able to order it myself but maybe not since I have to move twice, find a job twice, fly my dog up, find a doctor twice, and get an AB drivers licence. All of which will cost money cept the doctor thing. busy busy.

Comment

I think this cover is great. It just gets better everytime I look at it.Love the color.

Comment

Working...
                              X