Sub Press 50% sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub Press 50% sale

Sub Press is having a 50% off sale if you by 5 pre order titles.It goes till August 25th.I did this sale with them earlier this year and got some great books and will be getting some still.I might even order again this time.

I would have, but they excluded the Erikson and Hobb. Already have the McCammon, Silverberg and Martin ordered, so there's not much left I want, but it IS a great deal!!

Comment

I would have as well, because, like brad said, it is a great deal. Like Bookworm, I participated in the sale earlier this year and ordered some great books.
      Unfortunately, there's nothing left I'm still interested in at the moment. Except for The Fall of Hyperion ,lettered, but that one's excluded from this sale.
      So, no sale for me this time..

sk

Comment

I don't usually do these, because frankly. I'm hard pressed to find five books. I'm saving my money for some really grat titles that are coming out this Fall. I recently picked up the Centipede Press re-issue of Harvest Home. And they have some great Woolrich's coming out. I already had Heroes on order from Subt. I like their stuff.

Comment

I don't think I am even going to look since I won't be able to purchase anything anyway. I've never purchased anything from Subterranean (I do have 1, but didn't get it from the publisher). I may buy something them at some point, but I think the next publisher I buy from that I haven't gotten anything from before will be Centipede when I can afford to as there a few from them I would love to get a hold of
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

The only titles I have from Centipede are Salem's Lot and that Artists Inspired by Stephen King. Both are beautiful books!

Comment

Working...
            X