No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Prophet: Deluxe Special Signed Limited Edition by Michael Koryta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]The Prophet: Deluxe Special Signed Limited Edition by Michael Koryta

The Prophet: Deluxe Special Signed Limited Edition
    by Michael Koryta

Limited Edition of just 598 copies and Lettered Edition of just 52 copies!

"A compulsively readable novel about brothers on opposite sides of life."
    — Booklist, Starred Review

This is the discussion thread for The Prophet by Michael Koryta announcement!

CLICK HERE to order this product

CLICK HERE to view this announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Sounds awesome!!!

Comment

Ordered! i never read anything by Koryta, but the Amazon reviews sounded good, plus this is one great cover.
      Plus, I barely touched my 2012 Renewable Gift Certificate, so it's about time I'm putting it to good use.

sk

Comment

Hopefully this isn't a dumb question, but where does the print run of 698 come from? I've seen this before for other books. Just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
          Hopefully this isn't a dumb question, but where does the print run of 698 come from? I've seen this before for other books. Just curious...
          It's actually 598, but 598 limited editions plus 52 lettered editions is 650. So basically our contract with the rights holder says we can do a 650 run so with doing 52 lettered editions that's how it breaks down.

Instagram

Comment

Ah. Makes sense. Thanks, Dan.

Comment

I just ordered a copy. Looking forward to receiving it!

Question: Now what are we going to do about a slipcase?

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                I just ordered a copy. Looking forward to receiving it!

Question: Now what are we going to do about a slipcase?
                It's an oversized edition, so it may fit one of the slipcases we already offer. Though we won't know for sure until the book is actually produced.

Instagram

Comment

Thanks, Dan. If it doesn't fit a pre-existing product, I hope you'll offer one when the time comes.

Comment

This does sound good but think I will be passing right now. Have a gift certificate I could use on it, but then would have less than $10 on it, so I think I'll save it for some future book. If I had read his works before and loved them I probably would order it though, but I've never read anything by him. I will at some point though.
                    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                    Spoiler!

Comment

This is my introduction to this author also.Used my renewable certificate also.Unlike some people I now have less then 100 left but still have 4 more months to go so I should be fine.The cover looks awesome and this sounds really good.So now we wait for the next big offer to come along.

Comment

Well I reduced my certificates to 0 some time ago... Was about to break down and go without lunch for a few days and pick this one up, but then a certain CD email from yesterday totally had me snagged so it looks like I'm back a square one when it comes down to this book...

Comment

I got snagged too.
                          Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          Well I reduced my certificates to 0 some time ago... Was about to break down and go without lunch for a few days and pick this one up, but then a certain CD email from yesterday totally had me snagged so it looks like I'm back a square one when it comes down to this book...

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Used my renewable certificate also.Unlike some people I now have less then 100 left but still have 4 more months to go so I should be fine.So now we wait for the next big offer to come along.
                            I think I've got something like 400 dollars left (lost track a bit..) and four months to go..I do hope some nice offers will come along..

sk

Comment

Well you can always buy us presents Siep, if no books that interest you come out.

Comment

Working...
                              X