Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Peter Jackson insane? (Not that I"m complaining...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Peter Jackson insane? (Not that I"m complaining...)

Check this out...

http://collider.com/the-hobbit-3-tri...84894/?_r=true
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Three does seem like a bit much, but if it means they don't leave anything out of the story (like they did with LOTR) I'm all for it.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Nah - Peter Jackson knows what he's doing. At least, going by how The lord of the Rings trilogy turned out.
      Have faith!

sk

Comment

I am trying to have faith, but it's not easy.....I know they have more material to work with than the single book "The Hobbit", but....with the LOTR movies, you did have a full book per movie. I hope there is really enough add-in material to merit a third movie.

Comment

Well, the article said that they had a wealth of material to choose from with everything that Tolkien produced. It's probably going to be more of aproblem of what NOT to put in. And of course, some Tolkien fanatics and purists will object....
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I was wondering why he decided to do 2 movies in the first place. I fear it will be overlong, but like you others, I trust his abilities.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Just re-watched Dead Alive last weekend and yes, Peter Jackson is insane, he might have the most schizophrenic directorial credits in all of cinema history, Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles, Dead Alive, Heavenly Creatures, The Frighteners, LotR's Trilogy, King Kong, The Lovely Bones and now The Hobbit trilogy, he is all over the place but in a (mostly) good way

Comment

Working...
              X