Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Talisman & Black House - Collectors Set with Limited Edition Slipcase and Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Talisman & Black House - Collectors Set with Limited Edition Slipcase and Poster

The Talisman & Black House by Stephen King and Peter Straub
    New Collector's Set With Two Books, A Limited Edition Slipcase, and A Special Tomislav Tikulin Poster!

This is the discussion thread for The Talisman & Black House announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view this announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I would love to order the slipcase, Dan, but not the books.
    Is this a possibility?

sk

Comment

Why are they reprinting these? Grant still hasn't been able to sell out the limited edition from several years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
        I would love to order the slipcase, Dan, but not the books.
        Is this a possibility?

sk
        It might be when all is said and done. For now we're just selling the sets though to avoid the confusion that comes with selling the items individually.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by atariguy View Post
          Why are they reprinting these? Grant still hasn't been able to sell out the limited edition from several years ago.
          I would say Scribner are re-releasing the hardcovers because there is probably a demand for hardcovers at the lower price point. Plus they'd end up in the book stores where the $150 Grant editions probably aren't.

Instagram

Comment

I want the grant but can't afford it. Can't afford this one either though. Very tempting but I also thing the shining set through overlook is even more tempting and I have not sprung for that either.

Comment

Well I sprung for this.I have been on the fence with the Grant edition and since I am only using my savings cert.for now I thought I would go for it.I did like both of these stories with Talisman being in my top 5.

Comment

I wasn't a huge fan of talisman. It started to slow for me...haven't read black house yet because I think it'll start slow too.

Comment

I am, however, a huge fan of wolf.

Comment

I liked wolf too.I think SK should write a book with Wolf and Tom Cullen as the main characters.Those are 2 of my favorite characters he has written.

Comment

I think Wolf might be my favorite character ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        I wasn't a huge fan of talisman. It started to slow for me...haven't read black house yet because I think it'll start slow too.
                        Black House starts a lot slower than The Talisman. Most people hate this BH opening, blaming Straub. I'm sure Straub did write it, but I think he did an amazing job: I love the opening of BH.
                        Go read it, Teri - it's completely different from The Talisman.

sk

Comment

I will be reading it. I have so many still left to read though so it's hard to choose. Carrie is next as you all know since you guys decided it. Then I am going to work on the ones I know have movie Remakes or new movies coming out or rumored. So IT and 11/22/63 most likely.

Comment

11/22/63 Will be my next King. But I'm still halfways Under he Dome, so that might take awhile yet.

sk

Comment

Have you been busy or are you not into UTD? Its been a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X