Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOUR GHOSTS for sale! Joe Hill, Peter Straub, James A. Moore, Ray Garton! Limited Ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOUR GHOSTS for sale! Joe Hill, Peter Straub, James A. Moore, Ray Garton! Limited Ed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOUR-GHOSTS-...item2c660585dc

Four Ghosts, signed/numbered, with stories by Ray Garton, Peter Straub, James A. Moore and Joe Hill
    This OOP Cemetery Dance book is NOW for sale, along with six extra signed/limited Cemetery Dance books with no reserve! (one of them is actually a Sub Press book, the rest are Cemetery Dance.) Low starting price with no reserve! Only 656 copies were printed!
    This is the only copy I see for sale right now since the book is out of print, and sold as a lot with the other signed/limited books, it's a great value!

Got my Four Ghosts today. Nice little book. ANd it was signed. I didn't realize I was getting a signed one. Whooo hoooo!
    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Yes, it is a really nice book, isn't it! Cool design as well and cover!

Comment

Working...
      X