Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just received all three editions of Frankenstein from King's Way Press!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just received all three editions of Frankenstein from King's Way Press!!!

I just received all three editions of KWP’s Frankenstein and this is easily one of the most beautiful books I’ve ever seen and held. The leather for the limited and lettered is so soft and smooth! The abundance of Glenn Chadborune is just too much!! I also love the McVey color image of the monster!!

Plus the gilded edges on the lettered and limited, along with the book mark are great additions. And let’s not forget an original Chadbourne remarque in the lettered, limited AND the signed trade edition.

If you haven’t ordered one, I would most strongly suggest you check these out before they’re gone!!

Glad your so happy with all of the editions.I have to stick with rewards points from amazon and my savings cert. from CD for the next few months.I did see pictures in one of the recent e-mails and they do look super.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Glad your so happy with all of the editions.I have to stick with rewards points from amazon and my savings cert. from CD for the next few months.I did see pictures in one of the recent e-mails and they do look super.

Contact me at [email protected] and I can reserve a copy for you until it is convenient for you to pay. I have done this before for another customer and I certainly don't mind if you want to take advantage of this offer. Just let me know which version you want me to hold.

Thanks,
      Zach

Comment

Thanks Zach but I am saving for another book you are going to publish.By an author who I love.You mentioned it in one of your recent news letters.I was very excited when you mentioned his name.

Comment

I just had to order a lettered edition. Is the drawing in the traycase an original or a reproduction? The book looks beautiful. Now I just need to make a lot more money to actually pay for all of these books I've been buying. Couldn't pass this one up though.

Comment

I believe tne one in the traycase is a reproduction, but of course, the one in the book is an original. You'll LOVE the book!!!

Comment

I am still waiting for my books to arrive. I am wanting to get the art folio when I get the money. Anyone know if the folio is numbered?

Comment

Originally posted by LoStAlIvE View Post
                I am still waiting for my books to arrive. I am wanting to get the art folio when I get the money. Anyone know if the folio is numbered?
                Hi,

I am waiting to ship the books when the traycases are completed, unless a customer contacts me directly and wishes to receive the books first. Yes, the folio will be numbered and signed by Glenn Chadbourne.

Each one will also come with an original Glenn Chadbourne remarque!

Thanks for asking!

Zach

Comment

I know I should not read those posts I've bought the 175$ edition

photos pleeeeeease

Comment

Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
                    I know I should not read those posts I've bought the 175$ edition

photos pleeeeeease
                    Thanks for your purchase! If you want to see some awesome pictures, look a couple of threads down. I have added a lot of cool pics.

http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...g-s-Way-Press!

Zach

Comment

Hi All,

I have been working on a new website for KWP to make navigating the site and purchasing the books easier. You can take a look at the new site here:
                      http://www.kwp-books.com All editions of Frankenstein and some other books are available to purchase there now.

I will be adding more content and functionality in the coming days.

Zach

Comment

Great improvement, Zach!
                        Love the Frankenstein editions. I'm very tempted to go for the lettered edition>.

sk

Comment

New site is greatly improved. Too much blank space but much better than the prior site.

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                            Great improvement, Zach!
                            Love the Frankenstein editions. I'm very tempted to go for the lettered edition>.

sk
                            It's absolutely beautiful. Chuck full of art and the remarque to boot!!

Comment

I like the new site as well--much easier to navigate and it looks great!
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                              X