Cheap BluRays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap BluRays

Anyone know a site where I can get decent prices. I am specifically looking for the 1968 Night of the Living Dead. I can't buy it anywhere here. Amazon wants too much for it IMO.

No idea on the legitimacy of the site but it's $12.

http://www.deepdiscount.com/bluray/N...=productSearch

Comment

Thanks Joe! I almost ordered it last night but couldnt remember my CC number and couldn't very well pull it out in front of Mason since I was ordering it to add to his NOTLD script I got him for his birthday. Anyway, I waited til I got to work today and the price had gone down to $5.99. So I got it with intnl shipping for $11.99USD. So about $1 more or less depending on the current exchange. So thank you very much, assuming its legit. We shall see.

Comment

No problem. Based on a quick look the site was well put together and seemed legit. Good luck, hope you get what you ordered.

Comment

I wish I hadda checked the Dawn of the Dead price before I placed my order too. woulda combined shipping. Figure I may as well she if I get the first one first anyway just in case.

Comment

Did this arrive yet Teri?

Comment

Nope but I am in Canada remember. I got a shipping notice late last week. No tracking number. We will see in time. I'll let yas know if theyre legit soon as I know because they do have some good prices. Their coupon codes do not work though. Wouldn't for me anyway. I woulda contacted them about it if I was ordering something but I was just considering it at the time. I am waiting on this one before I ever order anything else.

Comment

Keep an eye on http://www.blu-ray.com/deals/?ref=3 too. They generally give you the best available price.

Comment

I went there and couldnt find what I was looking for without ordering from sites that weren't in english.

Comment

Another option is various Amazon sites. I've ordered from Amazon USA, Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, Amazon Germany and Amazon Japan. Some of the stuff on the Japanese site was almost impossible, but once I figured out the BUY button I was ok. I got everything I oredered with no problem.

Comment

Amazon.ca wanted almost $40 for it. Amazon.com wouldn't ship to me and anywhere else wouldn't have gotten here on time.

Comment

Hey. I forgot to tell you guys that this site is legit. I didn't have to deal with customer service or anything so I dont know how GREAT they are or are not for that matter but I ordered it and it arrived in good condition in the expected time period. They said 12 days but I knew it'd be longer than that so they underestimate their shipping times but I knew coming from the stated it'd be about 2 weeks. So yea, Thanks again Joe. You saved me about $25-30

Comment

Glad it worked out and good to know the site is legit.

Comment

Working...
                          X