Upcoming Movies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming Movies...

Has anyone IMDB'd Stephen king lately? I knew one of these and others I'm like WTF. lol

Carrie (novel) (pre-production) This is pretty well the only one I knew about already.

???? Creepshow (short story) (pre-production)

???? The Talisman (TV mini-series) (novel) (pre-production)

2012 The Last Rung on the Ladder (short) (story) (completed)

2011/IV Mute (short) (short story) (completed)

2011 That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is in French (short) (short story) (completed)

2011 The Things They Left Behind (short) (story) (completed)

2012 Stephen King's The Boogeyman (short) (novel / story)

2012 Willa (short story)

2012 Mute (short) (story)

This list makes me happy I read The Talisman recently. I wont have to rush through it before the movie, assuming it gets made.

I think TNT's been trying to get the mini series of the talisman made for years. And I've heard rumors of Creepshow.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm tryna find out more info on the shorts but I'm not having much luck on mute so far. info about it but not if its out or when. It's a tiny UK production so theres no much.

Comment

I'm sure most of the shorts are Dollar Babies, especially since young filmmakers are doing everything they can to get their resumes onto IMDb.
        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Well yea but I stilll wanna watch them. I tried finding alot of the older ones online last night and ended up giving up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            Well yea but I stilll wanna watch them. I tried finding alot of the older ones online last night and ended up giving up though.
            Whatever they are I want to watch them as well! Could use some good King movies/series right about now (something new).

I heard someone picked up the rights to 11/22/63, don't remember who though.

Comment

Haven't read that one yet. MIGHT be next

Comment

Still need to read it as well. Have been really short on reading time the past few days!

Comment

The Reach is going to be made into a movie

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-marche-322835
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Good to hear! I'm always up for new SK movies... Even if sometimes they aren't all that good.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                      The Reach is going to be made into a movie

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-marche-322835
                      Read about this one on Lilja's the other day. Not one of my favorites but it could be good if done right.

Comment

But it's the work Uncle Stevie has said he'd like to be remembered for when he's gone! (like that's gonna be the only one!)
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I dont understand that. It's not that great.

Comment

But it's a beautiful story and it's his only World Fantasy Winner.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I can tell ya I certainly didn't remember it. I hadda look it up when someone first mentioned The Reach recently. I knew I read it but couldn't remember that it was about.

Comment

Working...
                              X