X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earthling - Weaveworld

Sounds amazing.

http://www.earthlingpub.com/cb_weaveworld_a.php

Sadly, that lettered really is out of my price range. No matter how much I want it!!
    http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

I went for the gift edition. The limited is a bit steep right now.

Comment

Got the email about this as well. Very tempting, I'll see how long I can resist.

Comment

My Paypal account is maxed out after Ron's auction. I must wait....
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

As I have said else where in this forum I do not get this book.I tried and tried but it was not making cense to me.Now I find out it started out as a childrens book.This looks like a real nice edition but I am passing on it.

Comment

I tried reading in high school, but never finished it; probably got side tracked by something (other than lack of interest).
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Got the signed limited via Subterranean Press as this is one limited edition I had to have. Weaveworld was one of my fave of Barker back when he was still a refreshing breath of creativity and originality in horror and dark fantasy. I did check in at Earthling's website for the Lettered edition but Greenelk is right, 1500 is too steep. And besides, the signed limited has all the same special feature contents and is also traycased. If it's an SK lettered edition at 1500 or 2000 (like the IT 25th Anniversary Lettered) I would rob and steal to raise the money for it though

Comment

I broke down......
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

But only because I found it on the CD website and I had a gift certificate.

I HAD a gift certificate. <sigh>
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yeah, I had one as well... It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Did you blow it on this book?
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Nope. Blew it a few days ago. Had quite a lot left, but I got something I had been wanting for a long time with it, then The Twelve was announced. Then I also grabbed something that should be in my hands pretty soon and boom!, bye bye certificate. And I just recently had purchased a $250 one during the half off sale, plus I had some balance on a previous certificate as well...

Comment

I think I still have $26 on the $500 one I bought. I've purchased $650 worth of CD CG's so far (for $325, of course!)
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hmm, don't remember my total in CD gift cards. The most recent one I had was the $250 for $125. Before I had the $1100 one for $500. I think I had one or two smaller ones as well maybe, at a discounted price of course.

Comment

Can anyone tell me what this book is about and is it good? Forgive my dumb questions but I just don't know anything about this book.

Comment

Working...
                              X