ZVR: This Means War!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZVR: This Means War!

An Exciting New IDW Signed & Slipcased Limited Edition!
    Very Affordable and Only 250 Signed Copies Will Be Printed!

Hi Folks!

Today we’re very pleased to announce that Cemetery Dance has been chosen as the official distributor for IDW Publishing’s exciting new line of signed Limited Edition hardcovers! These Limited Edition books have low print runs (just 350 for this first title), high production values (slipcases, full color artwork/printing throughout), great contributors (most of whom are signing the books), and an incredible low prices for this sort of publication!

The first book in this line is an incredible anthology called Zombies vs. Robots: This Means War!, which is set in the world of the ZVR comic! Collectors who snag a copy of this book through our online store will be the FIRST collectors notified about future Limited Editions we’re distributing for IDW, so don’t wait because these are not going to last long with these very low print runs, high production values, and IDW’s rabid fan base!

About the Book:
    ZVR: This Means War! takes IDW’s splatterific Zombie vs Robots comic book series—created by writer Chris Ryall and artist Ashley Wood—and expands it in ways that will redefine both zombie and robot fiction.

A shambling cohort of top horror and fantasy writers from across the globe have devoted themselves to making evocative word-pictures in your brain of this delicious cult series. This special volume features the Brain-Eating Talents of Jesse Bullington (The Sad Tale of the Brothers Grossbart, The Enterprise of Death), Nancy Collins (Sonja Blue, Swamp Thing, Vamps), Lincoln Crisler (Despairs & Delights, Magick & Misery), Brea Grant (Dexter), Robert Hood (Immaterial), Nicholas Kaufmann (Chasing the Dragon), James A. Moore (Vendetta), Norman Prentiss (Invisible Fences), Rachel Swirsky (“The Lady Who Plucked Red Flowers Beneath the Queen’s Window”), Steve Rasnic (Bram Stoker Award Winner), Rio Youers (End Times), and Jeff Conner (editor/World Fantasy Award Nominee).

This special edition features the signatures of these contributors: Jesse Bullington, Nancy A. Collins, Lincoln Crisler, Brea Grant, Nicholas Kaufmann, Joe McKinney, James A. Moore, Yvonne Navarro, Norman Prentiss, Rachel Swirsky, Sean Taylor, Steve Rasnic Tem, with ZvR co-creator Chris Ryall and editor Jeff Conner.

ZVR: This Means War! is the perfect book for readers who enjoyed World War Z, Robopocalypse, and Zombies vs Robots.

Cemetery Dance Publications is proud to be the official distributor for this brand new deluxe Signed & Slipcased Limited Edition, which is a steal at just $60, so we don’t expect copies of this beautiful FULL COLOR special edition to last long!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I forgot to make an announcement / discussion thread for this last week, so since it's announced already I'll just post all the info in the "discussion" thread.

Instagram

Comment

Sweet, got myself one of these

Comment

I'm waiting for the one with a story by Rio Youers

Comment

I jumped when I saw IDW.I thought this was a joint effort with CD but just found out from Dan that it isn't.Still looking so forward to this.The comic series is great.

Comment

This one didn't interest me much and not due to the lack of SK but because zombie's vs Robots sounds umm...I don't know what word I am looking for. I'm sure someone else agrees and might know what I am trying to say. The word stupid comes to mind but that's an awfully vague word. It's like someone had no original idea and just said Frig it lets throw zombies and robots together. Kind of like King Kong Vs Godzilla.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              I jumped when I saw IDW.I thought this was a joint effort with CD but just found out from Dan that it isn't.Still looking so forward to this.The comic series is great.
              It's a joint effort in the sense that CD will be the only people selling the book. IDW is producing it and we are selling it for them.

Instagram

Comment

GOTCHA.

Comment

Well stupid is better then hate.
                  Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  This one didn't interest me much and not due to the lack of SK but because zombie's vs Robots sounds umm...I don't know what word I am looking for. I'm sure someone else agrees and might know what I am trying to say. The word stupid comes to mind but that's an awfully vague word. It's like someone had no original idea and just said Frig it lets throw zombies and robots together. Kind of like King Kong Vs Godzilla.

Comment

Well I can't say I hate it if I haven't read it.

Comment

I'm still on the fence about this one. More so for the early heads up on other IDW offers.

Comment

Jump off and order.And then start posting your collection

Comment

Jeez Pete, you're not safe anywhere are ya mate ????

Comment

Stay off the fence, Pete. Typically when you fall off, it's on the wrong side and it ends up really hurting...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Lol, can't post anywhere now. Ok, ok, I have a 5 day weekend coming up where I should have some time to snap pics and post so I'll get on it. After spending some quality time with the little guy of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X