Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get well soon, Mindy!

I think Mindy deserves her own thread!
    In case you're reading this, Mindy, hope you feel better soon!

Siep

Nice Frik.I to ditto that.Mindy you are awsome hope you are feeling better.

Comment

I hadn't heard Mindy wasn't well. Should I bring some soup? I've never done homemade soup, but I could. I made some killer chicken and waffles last week.

Feel better!
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Was that an actual killer chicken or are you talking about the taste.Also don't know about chicken and waffle soup

Comment

I can make toast. I can't butter it, but i can make it.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I don't know if the chicken was a killer before the beheadment and plucking, but the taste after his breastmeat tenders were fried was pretty killer. It wasn't soup, it was just a dinner of fried chicken and waffles. It's a Southern thing, and we decided to try it after seeing the Sandwich King from the Food Network turn the whole thing into a sandwich. I left 'em separate, but made everything from scratch, and was very happy with my results.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Any meal into a sandwich, any sandwich into a meal!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

He's my new favorite.

Comment

I watched that season of Food Network Star and knew that he'd be one, even if he didn't win.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

He did win, that's why he has a show now! That was the first season I watched and I quite enjoyed it. And I agreed with the cut choices almost every week.

Comment

Get well Mindy/Mindee/Mandy - and hope the killer chicken re-coop-er-ates too

Comment

The collective universe depends on your good health, Mindy. Get well.

No pressure.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Wow I was wondering when people would get back to Mindy the Great.I thought this was the food network thread for a bit

Comment

Mindy get well soon!!! You know you can't leave those guys in charge for two long!!

Comment

You guys can send any thread spiraling in the wrong direction. Feel better Mindy. I assumed she was back when I got my shipping notice today.

Comment

Working...
                              X