Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Walking Dead

Hello CD'ers

I apologize if I missed this somewhere but I did look around......

Who else on here schedules everything around Sunday night so you can sit back in your recliner, couch, iron maiden, wherever and watch this most excellent of shows?
    I won't say much by of discussion now in case none of you do but I love dissecting(pun intended) this show!!

Probably no one because thats what DVR's, PVR's or whatever name a perticular person calls it, are for. You don't have to schedule anything around tv anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by misery chastain loves co. View Post
      Hello CD'ers

I apologize if I missed this somewhere but I did look around......

Who else on here schedules everything around Sunday night so you can sit back in your recliner, couch, iron maiden, wherever and watch this most excellent of shows?
      I won't say much by of discussion now in case none of you do but I love dissecting(pun intended) this show!!
      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      Probably no one because thats what DVR's, PVR's or whatever name a perticular person calls it, are for. You don't have to schedule anything around tv anymore.
      I do but I certainly utilize the DVR on occasion. The second half of this year has completely rocked!
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I'm pissed about the last ep...I'd say why but I dont know how to use spoiler tags. I'm sure you understand though.

Comment

Lol! I wasn't being literal about the schedule, just wanted to start a discussion about one of the best shows ever! I hate to DVR the show though because I'm afraid I'll hear about something before I can watch it,

Teri-I don't know either I just type spoiler in large letters before I type anything.

Comment

I hate hearing stuff too but generally I only go to work and no one ever talks about shows for some reason here. then on facebook I have threatened everyone on several occasions not to post spoilers or they'll get deleted...for some reason it worked. ya'd think they wouldnt care if i deleted em since half of em are only acquaintances I did delete two people who kept doing it though...they are not missed.

Comment

I hate hearing stuff too but generally I only go to work and no one ever talks about shows for some reason here. then on facebook I have threatened everyone on several occasions not to post spoilers or they'll get deleted...for some reason it worked. ya'd think they wouldnt care if i deleted em since half of em are only acquaintances I did delete two people who kept doing it though...they are not missed.
              Hahahaha! Excellent! I like you! I'm the same way with that evil entity known as Facebook. I don't have a problem with the remove button if circumstances warrant it!

Comment

SPOILERS!!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN"T BEEN WATCHING!!!

As for the topic at hand, I was upset, but not overly surprised at Dale's demise. Just when Andrea started coming back around and even Shane let him have his say, you knew something was going to happen when he was walking around by himself in the dark pissed off at everyone. They have to pull off some shockers with the season coming to a close. I will miss DeMunn though, great actor. I am wondering how many people, if any and besides Carl, will feel guilty? Does anybody have any thoughts on what to do with Randall? Personally, (and I really am not evil) I think they should kill him or have already killed him. His group sounds like a scary scary bunch. I do not read the comics so I can't compare to the show. What I would love to see if the "townies" descend upon the "farmies" and lo and behold..there's Merle! he found their group and fit in famously. This would also put Daryl in one hell of a compromising position. Stay with the broken group or go with his brother....
                I heard David Morrisey(whom I am not familiar with) has been cast as the Governor and according to my friends that do read the comics is one truly evil SOB. looking forward to that character!

Comment

When Dale got killed I seriously wished that Carl hadda died in the woods when he got shot. I am really starting to dislike that kid. Wishing he coulda been the one to put down Sophia and walking in the room and telling his dad to kill Randal. I thought he was gonna shoot Randal himself just before Shane caught him in the barn. It really annoys me how quickly he got so cold. Hopefully Dale being his fault will fix em.

Comment

When Dale got killed I seriously wished that Carl hadda died in the woods when he got shot. I am really starting to dislike that kid. Wishing he coulda been the one to put down Sophia and walking in the room and telling his dad to kill Randal. I thought he was gonna shoot Randal himself just before Shane caught him in the barn. It really annoys me how quickly he got so cold. Hopefully Dale being his fault will fix em.
                    Agreed! I knew as soon as Carl walked into that damn barn that Rick wouldn't shoot Randall. I was displeased. Forget Lori's current pregnancy, Carl is Shane's kid! He wants to be him! Like you, I really thought he was going to shoot Randall himself in that first scene in the barn. Now, I kinda wish somebody freakin' had. I suppose if he wasn't there we wouldn't be talking about this though. lol.

Comment

I usually wait for the season to come out on BD and then marathon it. Sunday nights are difficult nights for me to get any viewing done...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I don't think they should shoot him. They're no better than them if they do.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          I usually wait for the season to come out on BD and then marathon it. Sunday nights are difficult nights for me to get any viewing done...
                          I'm the same Squire - particularly with serialised stuff. Dexter, The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Haven and Boardwalk Empire - I just buy the Blu-Ray and have at it (with no loss of continuity, which is an extra added bonus)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            I usually wait for the season to come out on BD and then marathon it.
                            I try to wait for a complete series..
                            Like I haven't watched a single episode of Lost yet.
                            I'm still planning on getting all seven (?) seasons on BD when Amazon comes with a deal I can't resist.

sk

Comment

Only six seasons, Siep. They're all out on BD.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                              X