Organizing ARCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organizing ARCs

I am just curious what people's thoughts are on how they organize their ARCs. Do you keep them all together or do you have the ARC of a title right next to the hardcover copy of it (assuming you own that copy of course). Right now the ones I have are mainly paired with their hardcover release, but I am debating whether I should move things around and have all the ARCs together
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

I have all my ARC's together. I have hardcover versions of about half of them but do not store the dual ARC's with them. I like how the ARC's looked together, I am not sure I would like them mixed in with the hardbound books.

Comment

I'm with Martin, to a point, I keep my ARC's (not that I have a whole bunch) separate from their HC, LE, etc counterparts (see 1st photo) although my King ARC's are grouped kind of generally with some of my other SK stuff (see photo 2).

ARC 1.jpg

ARC 2.jpg

Comment

I keep mine separated as well. Just looks better that way in my opinion.

Comment

I've only got 7 arcs, so it's pretty easy to separate them.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

With the few ARC's that i have i keep them next to the hardcover, i like the look of all the different editions together!

Comment

I keep all mine separate.

John

Comment

I to keep my ARC's together.Not with there hard cover brother.Ithink they look good as a group and people tend to notice them more and ask questions about ARC's and then I get to bore them to death talking about my collection.

Comment

That's true. All my arcs ar from CD, so they all have the sane binding.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

As opposed to the far less common, but far more dangerous ... (in)sane binding

Comment

We all know the only sane thing about Squire is his binding

Comment

I hate it when my fingers stop thinking. Spelling goes out the window! Of course, if wasn't trying to type a breakneck speed...
                        I barely was able t omake 36 errors a minute in high school. And thats only because it was one sentence that you typed over and over again for 60 seconds.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Something about demotivated brown dogs, foxes, speed and unnatural acts, wasn't it Squire ???

Comment

I don't remember. But after the first time through, your fingers start remembering rhythms and positions. If it had been transcribing text, it would have been around 23 words a minute...
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

Comment

Working...
                              X