Favor please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favor please...

Someone with facebook search me, Teri Weatherbee (only one with a picture when i search it) and tell me if you can see much of anything? I changed my privacy settings to keep everything private and have no way of knowing if its working right (I dont trust facebook) obviously I cant get my friends to do it. I am applying for a new job and I would not like them to see my negativity, horribly bad language, blatent honesty and drunken pictures. New job equals more savings money which means I can buy new books sooner. lol

THe seach tells where you live, work and went to high school. I can see your friends list. Who you are in a relationship with. Your likes in movies, games, music etc are all visible. Also 69 photos from a photo group named PEI are all visible.

Comment

Friend request sent! Sorry it appears that your privacy settings did not appear to work. Some as the person above ~I can see everything~.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I just got the invite n im like who the F is Tim Martin. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          I just got the invite n im like who the F is Tim Martin. lol.
          LOL! It looks like your page is still completely open.

Comment

Someone try again

Comment

Okay. I just tried again and it appears you are private. No pictures, no wall posts, no anything. I think you are good to go! Someone else please confirm.

Comment

Did I show up at all when you did the search though? or did nothing came up on the wall/profile whatever you wanna call it?

Comment

I am by no means a Facebook expert, way to anti-social for social networks, but I tried to search you and do get a hit. I can't see a lot but I do see that you like Starbucks Canada, a picture in a green cap and a few things regarding Castleville, Double Rainbow Quest and assorted other things.

Comment

That's not me, I hate Starbucks, nor would I ever wear a cap, or play those stupid as facebook games. I have Tetris thats it. lol.

Comment

The only other hit is a a person who has a friend named Mitchell Cook and has everything blocked as private.

Comment

Teri,

I got two results, neither have a profile picture. I see the afore-mentioned Starbucks Canada one and the second one has one friend named Mitchell Cook and the only info listed is sex: female. Also can't access any of your photos.

Michael
                        http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                        http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                        http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Neither of those people are me. I finally got my shit private its just a little too private now. The way it is now people who actually know me won't even be able to find me. I dont understand why I cant get it the way most people have it set. oh well, not like I need more people I dont like to add me anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X