What Does this mean?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Does this mean?...

"If you are seeing this message, it means you have been an active enough user on these forums to be able to vote in the final round. Thanks for being a valued member of the Cemetery Dance community!"

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    "If you are seeing this message, it means you have been an active enough user on these forums to be able to vote in the final round. Thanks for being a valued member of the Cemetery Dance community!"
    Ahh, I should probably remove that message. It's left over from the writing contest. Where I limited the people who could vote to active members of the message board, with 25 posts or more. As we where having a problem of people telling friends and family to register just to vote for them.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Damn, I thought something good was coming. lol

Comment

Is it bad that I feel less valued without my yellow message at the top on the screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Is it bad that I feel less valued without my yellow message at the top on the screen?
          Ahh you shouldn't. I'm thinking of enabling a ranking system based off of post count with some fun / ridiculous names. I just have to figure out how I want to do it. I also think I might add some more participation rewards for the higher levels of post counts as well.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Lol, thread name totally tricked me. I thought this was going to be a thread about the double rainbow...

around 1:15-20 "What does this mean?!?!"

Comment

Oh and yeah, more rewards! Maybe a free shipping reward!

Comment

Working...
              X