PDA

View Full Version : What Does this mean?...

Teriw
02-17-2012, 12:32 AM
"If you are seeing this message, it means you have been an active enough user on these forums to be able to vote in the final round. Thanks for being a valued member of the Cemetery Dance community!"

Dan Hocker
02-17-2012, 12:42 AM
"If you are seeing this message, it means you have been an active enough user on these forums to be able to vote in the final round. Thanks for being a valued member of the Cemetery Dance community!"

Ahh, I should probably remove that message. It's left over from the writing contest. Where I limited the people who could vote to active members of the message board, with 25 posts or more. As we where having a problem of people telling friends and family to register just to vote for them.

Teriw
02-17-2012, 01:10 AM
Damn, I thought something good was coming. lol

Martin
02-17-2012, 02:43 AM
Is it bad that I feel less valued without my yellow message at the top on the screen?

Dan Hocker
02-17-2012, 02:47 AM
Is it bad that I feel less valued without my yellow message at the top on the screen?

Ahh you shouldn't. I'm thinking of enabling a ranking system based off of post count with some fun / ridiculous names. I just have to figure out how I want to do it. I also think I might add some more participation rewards for the higher levels of post counts as well.

peteOcha
02-17-2012, 07:42 AM
Lol, thread name totally tricked me. I thought this was going to be a thread about the double rainbow... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

around 1:15-20 "What does this mean?!?!" :D

peteOcha
02-17-2012, 07:43 AM
Oh and yeah, more rewards! Maybe a free shipping reward! :)