Prices on DJs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices on DJs

I asked about this on another thread, but I'm interested in see some of the prices listed on DJs of some of these books we're collection.

I have the s/limited t thtat has the $475.00 price on it (my camera is dead right now, so I removed the battery, but couldn't find the charger; I went to work, came home, went to bed and woke up with the charger on my nightstand. Now I can't find my camera battery! Another reason it's a "D'oh!" kinda day).

Maybe you guys can put some pics of your high dollar prices from the inside of your DJs in this thread. The higher, the better! (I'd like to see that $2000.00 retail price on the custom-boxed It when it comes out!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

I saw your earlier post Mr Boone, so went upstairs last night to check the one or two bigger ticket items (SoD V 1 & V 2, Legacies) and the SoD Lettereds don't have any price on the DJ, just the annotation that it's a lettered. The Legacies Lettered has the SL price listed ... No luck thus far

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      I asked about this on another thread, but I'm interested in see some of the prices listed on DJs of some of these books we're collection.

I have the s/limited t thtat has the $475.00 price on it (my camera is dead right now, so I removed the battery, but couldn't find the charger; I went to work, came home, went to bed and woke up with the charger on my nightstand. Now I can't find my camera battery! Another reason it's a "D'oh!" kinda day).

Maybe you guys can put some pics of your high dollar prices from the inside of your DJs in this thread. The higher, the better! (I'd like to see that $2000.00 retail price on the custom-boxed It when it comes out!
      I can probably arrange a early viewing of that the price on that IT dj. I won't show pictures of the book itself yet until the cases are done, but the DJ's are easy enough to get to. I can also snap a shot for the SOD Vol 2 lettered DJ as well if you want.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Cool! I'll never own one, but I'd liek to see it!
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Not the best picture in the world. Also I'm not gonna bother with SOD V 2 as there isn't actually a price listed on that one, just that it's the lettered edition.

2012-02-16 16.28.00.jpg
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

That's insane! Thanks, Dan!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Wow ... if i had just won the lottery!

Comment

That is wild! I don't think I would ever even open that book for fear of damaging it.
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Echo that!
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                  X