Clear All

[IDEXED]Four Ghosts

Author: Hill, Garton, Moore, and Straub
    Pub. Date: 2012

Four Ghosts
    Featuring Joe Hill, Ray Garton, James A. Moore, and Peter Straub

Featuring interior artwork by Russell Dickerson

About the Book:
    Four Ghosts is a special anthology of ghost stories by four of our favorite authors. The signed Limited Edition of this very special book is already SOLD OUT and OUT OF PRINT before publication. It will never be available to the general public: no dealers, no wholesalers, no bookstores, no direct sales, no individual copy sales.

Only Cemetery Dance Book Club 3.0 members will receive this very exciting NOT FOR SALE signed Limited Edition when it is published and there are NO MORE additional memberships available. We've offered Not For Sale books before, but there has always been the understanding the book might be republished down the road. With this book, we can tell you right now: IT WILL NEVER SEE PRINT AGAIN!

Published in two states:
    Limited Edition signed by the authors, bound in full-cloth and Smyth sewn, limited to 656 copies, the number of collectors who qualified for a copy by joining the Cemetery Dance Book Club version 3.0 (no retail price)
    Traycased Lettered Edition of 52 signed and lettered copies bound in leather with a satin ribbon page marker ($200)

Production Status:
    Visit our Production Update page for all official news and updates on this title.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Soooo looking forward to this, got the limited coming and my first ever letered edition too!

Comment

Any more info on this or the rest of the book club 3.0 books???

Comment

Four Ghosts is almost ready for the printer. 1 to 2 more Book Club titles will be announced before the end of the year and they should all be published by next spring!

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Only Cemetery Dance Book Club 3.0 members will receive this very exciting NOT FOR SALE signed Limited Edition when it is published and there are NO MORE additional memberships available. We've offered Not For Sale books before, but there has always been the understanding the book might be republished down the road. With this book, we can tell you right now: IT WILL NEVER SEE PRINT AGAIN!
          I knew I should of joined!!! Really, never again in print?? I remember reading that about The New Neighbor also by Ray Garton in the 90's I think it was and I got it really cheap from Nicholas Certo...still remember that name. He was going out of business and these were the days before the internet so I actually ordered via snail mail. It seems like that was ancient times nowadays. Wow I just looked him up online and he's still a bookseller? And Gavora too.
          But damn I wish I had that Four Ghosts book.

Comment

I have the lettered on order too, my 1st CD lettered edition!

Comment

Am so glad I joined CDCC again. This is nearly worth the price of admission alone.

Comment

Is FOUR GHOSTS included in the CDCC that just finished the sign up? The one that included the calendar for 2012. Or is this book part of the goodies for the previous CDCC?

Comment

I don't think it was part of either. These a Cd book club before the CDCC, can'rt remember what it was called (before my time with CD).
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

It was from last year's Book Club. I'm anxiously awaiting my copy.
                    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yep it was from the book club, which is different from the CDCC, as you bought a memebership, and then you recieved so many books.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Book club 3.0!

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

Is there any news on the final books for the book club? There was a notice a month or more back about the next book, can't remember what it was.

Any news would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by drain74 View Post
                              Is there any news on the final books for the book club? There was a notice a month or more back about the next book, can't remember what it was.

Any news would be appreciated.
                              Yep, the rest of remaining titles should be announced in the next 2 to 3 months and all should be published by the end of the summer. The Back of Beyond by Alan Peter Ryan is the most recently announced title.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                              X