[IDEXED]Dark Delicacies: Original Tales of Terror and the Macabre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Oh man we played this game at work the other day.... I'll ask Kate for what we figured out on who had actually signed it. Robert's list looks pretty close though. Jester's assumptions on who didn't sign are correct. Not sure why we didn't get some of them, others are a bit more obvious like Richard Laymon and Ray Bradbury.
    I think this is right:

Del Howison
    Jeff Gelb
    Nancy Holder
    Roberta Lannes
    Lisa Morton
    Steve Niles
    Ramsey Campbell
    Rick Pickman
    Robert Steven Rhine
    David J. Schow
    D. Lynn Smith
    Whitley Strieber
    Gahan Wilson
    Chelsea Quinn Yarbro
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

You have "Whitley Strieber" and he definitely signed it (I double checked... hard to read signature).

I have "Ramsey Campbell" on my list but you have William F. Nolan... so I guess Nolan either has a signature that looks like Campbell's (the signature at the very top of the page).... or Nolan didn't sign my copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
        You have "Whitley Strieber" and he definitely signed it (I double checked... hard to read signature).

I have "Ramsey Campbell" on my list but you have William F. Nolan... so I guess Nolan either has a signature that looks like Campbell's (the signature at the very top of the page).... or Nolan didn't sign my copy.
        I don't think Nolan signed, but that is definitely Campbell at the top of the page. I am updating our list here accordingly. Thanks!
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Picked one of these up on the rebound just now. It's too bad about the ones that didn't sign. It will be be my first massively signed book. (other than author/illustrator).
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Got one to just now.I do have the taverns of the dead that is signed by tons of authors as well as He is legend with joe hill and stephen king and a ton more
            signitures.Also the Edward lee tribute book basedon the infernal books.They are all pretty cool.The slip case on this one made me want this one bad.Then the coupon
            sojust had to grab it.

Comment

Just ordered this too! Not sure how I missed it...looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by folgersnyourcup View Post
                Just ordered this too! Not sure how I missed it...looks great.
                It's a pretty old title, that we thought was sold out, but apparently wasn't.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

i think it was originally published in 2005 by Running Press, wasn't it?
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    No idea.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      I am looking at my original hard cover of this book right
                      now.It was published in 2005 by carroll &graf publishers.Which is an imprint of avalon publishing group.There are at least 2 other volumes in this series.Is there
                      a chance that CD will publish special editions of those to.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        I am looking at my original hard cover of this book right
                        now.It was published in 2005 by carroll &graf publishers.Which is an imprint of avalon publishing group.There are at least 2 other volumes in this series.Is there
                        a chance that CD will publish special editions of those to.
                        No idea, I don't think they're on any of our "working on" lists atm but I could be wrong.

Instagram

Comment

Really wish I had the $75 to get this one with the coupon I was e-mailed earlier today! That'd be a great deal on this one
                          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                          Spoiler!

Comment

I didn't either; I used Paypal. That's a habit I don't want to get into. But I've paid it off twice already, so....
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Used the rest of an older gift certificate or I would have been out of luck to.Now I can look forward to not spending any more money next year.I have the savings certificate to use and if I use that up I still have my 500 get 600 gift certificate and that one does not expire.Lets just say I was planning ahead.Got
                              to make sure I can still support my addiction.SOOOOO many book to buy.

Comment

This arrived a few days ago. What a fantastic book. Great signature sheet an awesome slipcase, and great illustrations throughout. I like to make anthologies last, so I am going to read this one slowly. Just finished the Bradbury story...good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X