Clear All

[INDEXED]Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth

Author: Ray Garton
    Artist: Jill Bauman
    Pub. Date: 2011

Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth
    by Ray Garton

About the Book:
    Featuring Ray Garton's most controversial religious horror short stories that are sure to get him in trouble with someone, along with a new introduction that will also probably get him in trouble, Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth is way too over-the-top for a mass market publisher or even the regular small press audience... hence this very limited publication that is sure to turn the book into a legendary title for collectors!

Table of Contents:
    Introduction
    Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth
    Subject to the Elders
    Choices
    Monsters
    Sinema
    Punishments

Published in two states:
    Limited Edition signed by the author, limited to 773 copies, the number of collectors who qualified for a copy by joining the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 2010 (no retail price)
    Traycased Lettered Edition of 52 signed and lettered copies bound in leather with a satin ribbon page marker ($200)

Production Status:
    Visit the Production Update page for updates.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Another one I am eagerly following on the production updates.

Comment

SERIOUSLY, I can't wait for this.
      -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
      gamertag : calason

Comment

I've read a couple of these stories in other venues, so if the others are as thoroughly entertaining and gut-churning as those, we're in for a wonderful collection. With absolutely gorgeous cover artwork. I wonder what the next Collector's Club (2011/2012) exclusive book will be and by what author?
        "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

Every so often, I decide to check out the product page just to keep me satiated until this finally comes out. It's been a long wait, almost a year, but one look at that magnificent cover art--not to mention the story's unified religious themes--is sure making the CD Collector's Club worth it.
          "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

Like many others am looking forward to this. Anything that is touted as being too extreme for mass market publishers is fine by me. Had not read much of Mr Garton's work but have now been trying to track down a little more of his work. Makes me even more keen for this.

Comment

I wish I would have been able to get this. Maybe it'll pop up on ebay...
              www.wesleysouthard.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by PaulB View Post
                Had not read much of Mr Garton's work but have now been trying to track down a little more of his work.
                Although I enjoy Garton's older works, I highly recommend the following books published within the past ten years or so: Sex & Violence in Hollywood, Scissors, The Folks, The Folks 2, Ravenous, Bestial, and Slivers of Bone. These are the books that firmly placed him within my top five favorite horror authors list.
                "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorScribe View Post
                  Although I enjoy Garton's older works, I highly recommend the following books published within the past ten years or so: Sex & Violence in Hollywood, Scissors, The Folks, The Folks 2, Ravenous, Bestial, and Slivers of Bone. These are the books that firmly placed him within my top five favorite horror authors list.
                  Many thanks for the recommendations.

Comment

I don't know if this information would be available yet or not, but has there been any word on a page count for this book? I took a look at the table of contents, and I believe there were five stories plus an introduction, but I don't know if they're long ones, or short or a combination.

Anyways, still can't wait until it comes out!

Comment

No problem -- 244 pages is the final page count!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                        No problem -- 244 pages is the final page count!

Brian
                        Sweet! This was something I was wondering about as well. Can't wait for this one.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Cool. It sounds like just the right length. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I to can't wait for this one.I was introduced to Ray Garton through the CD book club 2. I have been a fan ever since.

Comment

What's the skinny on the progress of this one? Isit still set for a summer publication?
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                              X