CEMETERY DANCE COLLECTORS CLUB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    I'm always been a little bitter since they said no to my idea of a Cemetery Dance speedo swimsuit.
    Me too!

Comment

I'm finding this forum much less supportive than my CD speedo would have been.

Comment

Besides the Speedo, or maybe even to match it, I think a CD leather wallet would be cool.

Comment

Hi everyone, I bought the collectors club membership in august of 2016. I figured since I've been buying books from here since 2010 it was time to join the club Now today (12) I got an email for the new club starting on October 1st? I haven't received any "free" books and only 2 emails for grab bags but since I work overnight shift those are gone by the time I get up Does anyone know if they are going to do any compensation for this years club since they had no books for last year? Really disappointed with the experience, seems like I wasted my money on nothing

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueen View Post
            Hi everyone, I bought the collectors club membership in august of 2016. I figured since I've been buying books from here since 2010 it was time to join the club Now today (12) I got an email for the new club starting on October 1st? I haven't received any "free" books and only 2 emails for grab bags but since I work overnight shift those are gone by the time I get up Does anyone know if they are going to do any compensation for this years club since they had no books for last year? Really disappointed with the experience, seems like I wasted my money on nothing
            I'm sorry you're disappointed. That said, even though you haven't received your books yet they are still coming, as well as the bonus items from that CDCC. I actually have the mugs already, I'm just waiting on the sweatshirts (which have been a nightmare to get produced) before we ship out the mugs. As far as the inherit CDCC bonus we are constantly offering CDCC exclusives (grab bags, books, smaller projects), CDCC exclusive discounts, early announcements / opportunities to purchase things we know are going to sell out quickly. These things (and the books) are what most people purchase the CDCC for.

So like I said the book for CDCC from 2016 you will still be getting, it's just no ready yet. For the record the CDCC books are also almost entirely exclusive for the CDCC, there's usually very little of the print runs left after the fact. In fact I'm not even sure that "Better Weird" the book for 2015's CDCC was even offered to anyone else.
            Last edited by Dan Hocker; 09-13-2017, 02:45 PM.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Sorry you were disappointed with the experience. I signed up last week for the new cdcc . I have been apart of everyone and have really loved it.

Comment

Really disappointed with the experience, seems like I wasted my money on nothing
                The half-price gift certificates alone make the club a huuuuuuge money-saving experience.
                At least, to me they do.

sk

Comment

Exactly! I was tracking to to see if CDCC actually saved me any money and I was breaking even (or close to it) until the half priced gift certs became available. And then it was a gold mine.

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                  The half-price gift certificates alone make the club a huuuuuuge money-saving experience.
                  At least, to me they do.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                    Exactly! I was tracking to to see if CDCC actually saved me any money and I was breaking even (or close to it) until the half priced gift certs became available. And then it was a gold mine.
                    So those half price gift certs can be used for any order, and have no expiration date? I held off buying them because I was never quite sure whether certain books were excluded.

I've spent $1458.26 at CD this year, so I'm sure I could have saved some money

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      So those half price gift certs can be used for any order, and have no expiration date? I held off buying them because I was never quite sure whether certain books were excluded.
                      Yep, they're good for everything listed on the store except for more Gift Certificates. So a lot of CDCC members will buy the Gift Certificates and then use them to order the next round of book announcements -- and on those orders they're also getting the usual 10% to 30% off with their exclusive CDCC coupon code. The savings can really add up if you're a regular customer!

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                        Yep, they're good for everything listed on the store except for more Gift Certificates. So a lot of CDCC members will buy the Gift Certificates and then use them to order the next round of book announcements -- and on those orders they're also getting the usual 10% to 30% off with their exclusive CDCC coupon code. The savings can really add up if you're a regular customer!

Brian
                        Thanks Brian - I'll be ready next year

Comment

Signed up for my third year although I rarely used it last year. To be in the know is worth the price of admission for me personally Ya just never know what these fellas have up their sleeves.

Comment

I signed up for my seventh year (!) and I've enjoyed every year. Yeah, the special book runs behind schedule a bit, but there are way too many other perks for me to pass. I honestly would be bummed if I wasn't receiving those CDCC emails. They're like fun surprises to brighten your day (and empty your wallet...)

Comment

Rejoined after a two year absence. Just Won a copy of better weird on eBay too. When do we find out what this years book is?

Comment

Hi Everyone, new to the Forum and signed up for this year's CDCC. Curious how often we get an exclusive CDCC 10-30% off coupon code to use?

Excited to dive into the CD world!

Comment

Working...
                                X