DRP Stephen King Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRP Stephen King Bundle

If anyone has missed out on any of the recent CD SK books--they're almost all here:

https://darkregions.com/collections/...reorder-bundle

That's a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
      That's a good deal.
      A surprising good deal consider the DRP mark-up on other publisher's books. I considered getting a bundle myself.Even though the only new book for me would be the PS edition of Colorado Kid. Though I would have reading editions then . . .

I can't.

Comment

That seems like a good deal. I am surprised there are still 3 left. I forgot my question-What is the shipping charge? Does anyone know? ~Cap
        Last edited by c marvel; 11-15-2017, 07:28 AM.
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

I think I paid nearly that much for The Shining alone (having missed out on it from CD). That is a very good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
            That seems like a good deal. I am surprised there are still 3 left. I forgot my question-What is the shipping charge? Does anyone know? ~Cap
            I don't know. I was tempted to buy one and find out. Since they're all preorders (except Colorado Kid and The Shining) I'd imagine they would charge for each book separately.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post

Shipping to a CA address would have been $16.

Comment

Originally posted by playdohman View Post
                Shipping to a CA address would have been $16.
                Well, color me tempted. I have been on my best behavior and have only purchased one S/L edition (One of two CD Pub. books I really, truly want). ~Cap
                Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                X