Little Book Series 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    This is good to hear. I'm finally working my way through the rest of the Little Books Series II and just finished Ray Garton's volume which I wound up enjoying. Lee's volume is a couple down the line I believe (yeah, I'm reading them in order of release, for no reason other than my reader's OCD kicks in) but I'm curious to read it.
    I thought about reading them in order. And that made the most sense. But then I saw that out of all the books only Lee's was a completely self-contained novella so I started with that one. Now that I've broken out of the Matrix, I'm free to read them in any order I damn well please! Mwah ha ha ha! I might read Hill's next! Then Hautala's!! Who knows?

Also, I STILL don't have my f**king invoice for the first book in Series III!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
      I thought about reading them in order. And that made the most sense. But then I saw that out of all the books only Lee's was a completely self-contained novella so I started with that one. Now that I've broken out of the Matrix, I'm free to read them in any order I damn well please! Mwah ha ha ha! I might read Hill's next! Then Hautala's!! Who knows?

Also, I STILL don't have my f**king invoice for the first book in Series III!
      Yeah, there is no logical reason to have to read them in release order, but for some reason, it will just nag at me if I do. I'm glad that you have escaped the Matrix. Everything here still tastes like chicken and I can't find that woman in the red dress for the life of me...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        Yeah, there is no logical reason to have to read them in release order, but for some reason, it will just nag at me if I do. I'm glad that you have escaped the Matrix. Everything here still tastes like chicken and I can't find that woman in the red dress for the life of me...
        Logic left the building a long time ago.

Comment

In other news, I was charged for the first book in series 3--so all is right with my world.

Comment

In other news, I was charged for the first book in series 3--so all is right with my world.
            Hell, if that's all you need, I'll charge you for the next 14 volumes.

Comment

Haven't recieved word yet from Camelot, but hope to soon.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Having not purchased anything directly from Borderlands; I haven't received a shipping notice. Not sure if they send these out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Having not purchased anything directly from Borderlands; I haven't received a shipping notice. Not sure if they send these out.
                  I didn't get a shipping notice either. So I'm hoping the book is on its way.

Comment

I haven't had word yet from Borderlands about our copies. I suspect they are receiving them soon and they are doing all the prep work so they can send them out once they arrive.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      I haven't had word yet from Borderlands about our copies. I suspect they are receiving them soon and they are doing all the prep work so they can send them out once they arrive.
                      I'm sure it's different from publisher to publisher vs publisher to customer but, do you guys get a shipping notice from them, Dan?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        I'm sure it's different from publisher to publisher vs publisher to customer but, do you guys get a shipping notice from them, Dan?
                        Not a shipping notice per say, they are just down the road from us and Tom usually emails letting us know when he's coming before he drops the books off.
                        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Not a shipping notice per say, they are just down the road from us and Tom usually emails letting us know when he's coming before he drops the books off.
                          If I'm ever in Baltimore again, I'm going to need to stop off and do a publisher's tour. Or at the very least, take a selfie with the CD building in the background before the cops arrive to tell me that I'm scaring the people inside.

Comment

If I'm ever in Baltimore again, I'm going to need to stop off and do a publisher's tour. Or at the very least, take a selfie with the CD building in the background before the cops arrive to tell me that I'm scaring the people inside.
                            They don't need to cops, they have dogs. They will lick you to death!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              They don't need to cops, they have dogs. They will lick you to death!
                              Saw those dogs on FB! I was so jealous that I don't work there. Hey CD, need any marketing support?? I write words good--real good--for pay! Or books! You can pay me in SK Lettereds!

Comment

Agreed. A CD visit is on my bucket list.

Comment

Working...
                                X