No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not a book but I think this is really cool. My 15 year old is an artist. he has painted his room and is drawing pictures on the walls. This is his latest drawing.DSC03528.jpg

Comment

Fantastic work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        This is not a book but I think this is really cool. My 15 year old is an artist. he has painted his room and is drawing pictures on the walls. This is his latest drawing.[ATTACH=CONFIG]15698[/ATTACH]
        Very nice! Love the eye and gas mask.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          This is not a book but I think this is really cool. My 15 year old is an artist. he has painted his room and is drawing pictures on the walls. This is his latest drawing.[ATTACH=CONFIG]15698[/ATTACH]
          Excellent work! He's definitely very talented.
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

A couple of new things.DSC03605.jpg

Comment

Perhaps my favorite set of end papers in a long time. Just fantastic.DSC03606.jpg

Comment

DSC03607.jpg

Comment

DSC03608.jpg

Comment

2 new titles from Deadite Press.DSC03609.jpg

Comment

DSC03610.jpg

Comment

And a few freebies from my comic book guy. Some Clive Barker paperbacks.DSC03611.jpg

Comment

And this one. I used to have a copy of this but it went missing years ago.DSC03612.jpg

Comment

Awesome as always Tom! how do you display your books?

Comment

I made built-in book shelves. I posted picks early in my collection. I will try to take some pictures again soon that are a bit clearer . I have sold some things and moved things around.

Comment

A couple more new Deadite Press titles.DSC03637.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X