No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't they morph into Kings Way Press? I know they too have had issues. I have a copy on order of the Ray Garton book. Been about 2 maybe 3 years. They did offer some books for sale through CD not that long ago.

Comment

Very nice, Martin! Thanks for posting them. Your SoD collection!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My understanding was that Kings Way Press was started up by buying several of the contracts of Full Moon Press.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        Didn't they morph into Kings Way Press? I know they too have had issues. I have a copy on order of the Ray Garton book. Been about 2 maybe 3 years. They did offer some books for sale through CD not that long ago.

Comment

No problem. The SoD Vol II ARC was purchased from Grant Wootens collection.

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Very nice, Martin! Thanks for posting them. Your SoD collection!
          Last edited by Martin; 03-22-2015, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Good 'ol Mr. Woot!
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Hated to see that great collection parted out but am happy to have a piece added to my modest collection.

Good 'ol Mr. Woot!

Comment

Recently added The Turtle Boy from Kealan Patrick Burke:
                P1320381.jpgP1320382.jpgP1320383.jpg

Comment

The Turtle Boy contains some fantastic art from Caniglia:
                  P1320384.jpgP1320385.jpgP1320386.jpgP1320387.jpg

And allowed me to complete my Timmy Quinn Series Collection:
                  P1320388.jpg

Comment

Very nice, Martin! The Timothy Quinn series is outstanding.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very nice, Martin! The Timothy Quinn series is outstanding.
                      I am thrilled to have that set completed. I love everything I have read from Mr. Burke!

Comment

Great add! I too really enjoy his work.

Comment

Congratulations on getting the last piece of that little collection. They look great together.

Comment

I was finally able to pick up a copy of the CD edition of Ray Garton's Live Girls thanks to a post here from Theli:
                            P1320446.jpgP1320447.jpgP1320448.jpg
                            This copy is in great condition and has the original CD. Thanks again Theli, without your heads up I would have missed this one.

Comment

I was also able to pick up a limited copy of 999 recently. This is the book that introduced me to Cemetery Dance and sent me on the road to collecting Small press books. I had purchased the Trade version of this book and loved every story in it. After finishing the book I was reading the copy right page and it stated that this book had been published as a limited edition by Hill House/Cemetery Dance. Well I went to the internet and found Cemetery Dance and have never left. I passed on the book at that time but have always thought I would someday add it.
                              P1320449.jpgP1320450.jpgP1320451.jpgP1320452.jpgP1320455.jpgP1320456.jpg

Comment

This book is actually constructed in a rather puzzling way. The red print separator pages feel almost random in when they are in the book. They are always after stories, but not after every story and not always in front of a signature sheet. The signature sheets while less random are still strange in that they are hard to find. The sheets are signed in the order of the stories and are inserted in front of the story the sheet begins with. There is little else to define the location of the sheet and they are rather hard to find. It is a beautiful book and I am thrilled to add it to my collection but it has an odd construction.
                                P1320457.jpgP1320458.jpgP1320459.jpgP1320459.jpgP1320461.jpgP1320462.jpg
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X