Thanks!

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Very Nice indeed..

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      Yeah very nice adds!

Comment

I am way behind on posting here but will try to begin the task of catching up.

First up is a slipped cased set of the Stieg Larsson Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy:
        P1320292.jpgP1320293.jpgP1320294.jpgP1320295.jpgP1320296.jpgP1320297.jpg
        Includes a book about Larsson.

Comment

CD's edition of A Simple Plan. A beautiful version of a classic story:
          P1320299.jpgP1320300.jpg
          Last edited by Martin; 12-09-2014, 02:13 AM.

Comment

The CD editions of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide:
            P1320301.jpgP1320302.jpgP1320303.jpgP1320304.jpg
            I love this set but have to admit this was a rare miss from the good folks at CD. The reason I say this is because I consider this a set and World War Z is an oversized edition and The Survival Guide is not. This removes the set look as the books sit on the shelf. Each on there own are beautiful books but they do not look like the set I was expecting.
            Last edited by Martin; 12-09-2014, 02:14 AM.

Comment

can't see the last 2 posts pictures. Nice set of signed books. I have never read anything in that series.

Comment

I was having problems with the picture uploader. I tried again.

can't see the last 2 posts pictures. Nice set of signed books. I have never read anything in that series.

Comment

Nice additions, I want to get Simple Plan eventually. Haven't read it, but what a movie.

Comment

Sweet adds, martin.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      The CD editions of World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide:

I love this set but have to admit this was a rare miss from the good folks at CD. The reason I say this is because I consider this a set and World War Z is an oversized edition and The Survival Guide is not. This removes the set look as the books sit on the shelf. Each on there own are beautiful books but they do not look like the set I was expecting.
                      Personally I never really considered them to be a set. I like Survival Guide a lot, but personally I don't really think it has much to do with World War Z, other than the author. That said I'm sure that the contract with the original publishers of the trade versions of the books had an awful lot to do with both the size and price of these two editions.
                      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I do not consider it a set related to story, but in theme and author. I also fully understand the constraints placed on the small publisher from the large publishers. Love the books they just did not meet my expectations. That does not mean my expectations were realistic.

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Personally I never really considered them to be a set. I like Survival Guide a lot, but personally I don't really think it has much to do with World War Z, other than the author. That said I'm sure that the contract with the original publishers of the trade versions of the books had an awful lot to do with both the size and price of these two editions.

Comment

No surprise I am sure but the book exceeds the movie, and it is a great movie!

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                          Nice additions, I want to get Simple Plan eventually. Haven't read it, but what a movie.

Comment

Thanks, I am so behind on posting but getting around much better now so I should be able to spend some time catching up soon.

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                            Sweet adds, martin.

Comment

Really like the signature page for wwz. I was talking about the Dragon tattoo books or whatever they are called as the books I have not read. I did read wwz and did not care for it. Never read zombie survival guide
                              Can't wait to see what you have to add to your collection.

Comment

I really enjoyed World War Z but can see why many people do not as it is a series of stories about the zombie apocalypse rather than a novel. I hve not read the Dragon Tattoo series yet either but have heard great things about it and could not pass up the set when I found it.

Really like the signature page for wwz. I was talking about the Dragon tattoo books or whatever they are called as the books I have not read. I did read wwz and did not care for it. Never read zombie survival guide
                                Can't wait to see what you have to add to your collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X