No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Adds! Thanks for posting all these. Really like the 50:1 retrospective!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That is one of the things that drew me to the Limited over the Trade verion.
      Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
      Nice additions. I do love that Rothfuss book. I didn't realize there were so many extras with the Signed edition.

Comment

Thanks, I recommend Fifty to One. Especially if you like the old pulp stories.
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Great Adds! Thanks for posting all these. Really like the 50:1 retrospective!

Comment

I am far enough behind in adding to my collection thread that it may take a while to catch up. But here are a few more.

Joe Hill's conclusion to Locke & Key Alpha Omega II:
          First up are the two variant covers -
          P1290895.jpgP1290896.jpg

The Slipcase with the seven regular covers -
          P1290897.jpgP1290898.jpg

The Seven covers included in the slipcase -
          P1290899.jpgP1290900.jpg

Comment

Continued:
            P1290901.jpgP1290902.jpgP1290903.jpgP1290904.jpgP1290905.jpg

Comment

Joe Hill's Wraith Episode 1:
              P1290906.jpgP1290907.jpgP1290908.jpgP1290909.jpg

Comment

Joe Hill's Wraith Episode 2:
                P1290910.jpgP1290911.jpg

Comment

Wraith Episode 3:
                  P1290912.jpgP1290913.jpg

Comment

Just got this yesterday.

I missed out on Kealan Patrick Burke's Jack & Jill when it was originally offered. I was able to get one directly from Mr. Burke:

P1290914.jpgP1290915.jpgP1290918.jpgP1290916.jpgP1290917.jpg

Comment

I love all the Hill adds. I still need to get Locke & Key and Wraith. Nice dedication from Mr. Burke too.

Comment

If you have not read Locke & Key yet you are missing a great story!
                        Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        I love all the Hill adds. I still need to get Locke & Key and Wraith. Nice dedication from Mr. Burke too.

Comment

Thanks for rubbing it in!
                          I plan to pick them up, but my bookstore never has them, and I have been wanting to get a good copy of either ther actual #1, or a nice omnibus/slipcased version.

Comment

Great adds Martin! I am very envious over your dedicated copy of Jack & Jill from Mr Burke himself, that is ultra cool!!!
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Great adds! I just ordered the hardcover of L&K Alpha and Omega from B&N today.

Comment

Great additions! Love the personalized Jack and Jill.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X