No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone assumes that because I dont read them I want to sell them. I dont read them because they're awkward. I do plan on selling them when im old because why keep em and have someone else have to deal with them when I am gone.

Comment

I was not assuming your were planning to sell them since you do not read them. I was commenting on Dan's view that the AE editions from Grant would not go up in value. I completely understand your desire to own the AE editions for the artistry of the book and read the digital version due to the comfort you have with your e reader.

Comment

which means dan was assuming I wanted to sell it. lol. I dont care Im just pointing it out that it comes up every time I say I dont read them

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          which means dan was assuming I wanted to sell it. lol. I dont care Im just pointing it out that it comes up every time I say I dont read them
          Nope, I never assume anyone wants to sell something. I just generally point out resale value when someone says they don't read something.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I wanna sell stuff !!!! Oh, no, no I don't ... sorry, oops ... please carry on ....

Comment

I Hate you woot

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                I wanna sell stuff !!!! Oh, no, no I don't ... sorry, oops ... please carry on ....
                Grant, you confused the word "Sell" with the word "Buy" for a second there, didn't you?
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Sell/Buy, it was one or the other, maybe, for a very brief moment, I thought I was a stock trader instead of a book collecter

Comment

Carrie:
                    P1180624.jpgP1180644.jpg
                    I assume this is a book club edition.

Comment

I don't even have THAT (or any Carrie) yet! Very nice!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Very Nice either way.

Comment

Now a few Trade Anthologies featuring King fiction:
                          Note: I may have posted some of these earlier, I am too lazy to go back and look.

I will start with 999:
                          P1180633.jpgP1180634.jpg
                          This is the book that introduced me to limited editions, and Cemetery Dance. That one little line on the copyright page stating 'A first, signed. limited edition has been published by Hill House/Cemetery Dance publications." Man that was a costly sentence!

Comment

Borderlands 5:
                            Signed by the editors.
                            P1180630.jpgP1180632.jpgP1180631.jpg

Comment

Any Carrie with the Original cover; being it a millionth print or a BCE, in that condition is fantastic!

Comment

I Shudder at Your Touch:
                                P1180635.jpgP1180636.jpgP1180637.jpgP1180638.jpg
                                I bought this from a small used book store and it had a letter from the publisher in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X