No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be more SK signatures at another time as well.
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Martin - fantastic adds my friend, anything with an SK signature rocks the Kasbah !!!!!

Comment

Great collection, Martin. I've been interested in The Devil's Wine for some tome now, but it keeps taking a back seat. Thanks for those posts!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The Devil's Wine great, several really great authors in a style you do not normally associate them with.
        Originally posted by srboone View Post
        Great collection, Martin. I've been interested in The Devil's Wine for some tome now, but it keeps taking a back seat. Thanks for those posts!

Comment

Very nice Martin. Some of that stuff looks quite familiar, but I haven't gotten to take those pictures yet.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Nice stuff, & i am pretty the slipcase for my S/L He Is Legend fits ok!? Will check later!

Comment

That is interesting, I wonder if I just got one that was incorrectly sized?
              Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
              Nice stuff, & i am pretty the slipcase for my S/L He Is Legend fits ok!? Will check later!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                That is interesting, I wonder if I just got one that was incorrectly sized?
                Yup just checked, mine fits fine!

Comment

Rub it in tom

Comment

Haha oh well, it has a broadart cover on it too, so i don't understand why yours doesn't fit!?

Comment

Mine is so tight that without a broadart cover I have to get a fingernail on the top and bottom of the book and gently slide it out. At some point I will probably put a broadart cover on and store the book next to the slipcase. Glad yours fits though, hopefully mine was just an anomaly.
                      Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
                      Haha oh well, it has a broadart cover on it too, so i don't understand why yours doesn't fit!?

Comment

Haven't had time to take any pictures lately so no new posts. I thought I would get this one out there though.

Stephen King's venture into Software with F13:
                        P1170961.jpgP1170964.jpg

This little gem includes the first appearance of the story Everything's Eventual' as well as the games Bug Splat, No Swimming and Whack-A-Zombie. Several desktop themes and screen savers were also included. All in all a nice little piece of software.

Comment

Almost bought that myself a few weeks ago but resisted and put the money in my savings

Comment

Right on Martin !!!! I really like the software package - very different, very novel, and quite unique

Comment

Teri, I think some of that software may be available on the web, now.

The games were nothing special, but it was neat, especially having the first appearance of a story.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I wanted to have it for my collection. Getting it online would not satisfy that want. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X