Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Someone commented on my video that it was from Christine, which is what I thought as well. But I was thrown off by the NOTHING on the pin card and no mention in the box description.
    It has a Christine vibe but the Skull and the NOTHING make me wonder.

Comment

CD Art Grab bag:
      I was expecting a lot of doubles but received mostly new art:
      P1380216.jpgP1380217.jpgP1380219.jpgP1380219.jpgP1380221.jpg

Comment

More Art:
        P1380220.jpgP1380222.jpgP1380224.jpgP1380225.jpgP1380226.jpg

The full portfolio received was from Carrie:
        P1380223.jpg

Comment

CDCC7 Swag:

Uncle Bill agreed to pose with the sweatshirt:
          P1380213.jpgP1380214.jpgP1380215.jpg

Comment

Artemis from Subterranean Press:
            P1380227.jpgP1380228.jpgP1380229.jpgP1380230.jpgP1380231.jpg

Comment

Thanks to Brian861 and this board I now own a copy of the Locke & Key coloring book:
              P1380232.jpg

Book 3.5 in the Hodges Trilogy:
              P1380233.jpg

James Comey Memoir:
              P1380234.jpg

In Cannon Beach I found a Jack Torrance figure:
              P1380235.jpg
              Jack safely at home:
              P1380236.jpg

Comment

New DVD release with several King titles:
                P1380237.jpgP1380238.jpgP1380239.jpgP1380240.jpgP1380241.jpg

Comment

Congrats on the CD stuff and the Weir book. Wow, do I ever want that CD hoodie...I’m not a hoodie guy, but that back text is my mantra!
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    Congrats on the CD stuff and the Weir book. Wow, do I ever want that CD hoodie...I’m not a hoodie guy, but that back text is my mantra!
                    I am not really a hoody guy either, it will probably rarely be worn but is perfect for beach trips. It is also very soft and comfortable inside.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                      Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I am not really a hoody guy either, it will probably rarely be worn but is perfect for beach trips. It is also very soft and comfortable inside.
                      I haven't worn mine yet, but Martin is right, it's very soft and comfortable feeling inside! And the quote is 5 stars!
                      Last edited by TacomaDiver; 06-17-2018, 01:06 AM. Reason: Wordz are hard

Comment

That artwork inspires deep regret within me!! Great stuff!

Comment

Great new stuff, Martin! You really should allow Uncle Bill to get out more. He's looking a touch mummified.

Comment

We still have some sweatshirts. Send Mindy an email, we've been selling the extras by request, same thing with the mugs.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

After multiple delays I received my June Nocturnal Reader's Box:

New Release Book: The Gathering Dark by Christopher Golden
                              I have read a little from this author and enjoyed his writing but am not familiar with this one at all.
                              P1380247.jpg

Previous Release: I Am Providence by Nick Mamatas
                              I am not familiar with the author. I do not care for Lovecraft but have read stories set in his universe that I have liked so I may enjoy this one.
                              P1380248.jpg

Water Bottle:
                              Easily the cheapest item I have received in a Nocturnal Reader's Box. It has no functional use and is probably the first item I have received from them that I simply toss out.
                              P1380249.jpg

Pin: Based on The Long Walker from Nick Cutter
                              I have not read the book but do like the author and will get to it. For that reason I am not familiar with the character but it is a cool pin.
                              P1380250.jpg

Sunglasses: Based on Mary Shelley's The Last Man
                              Have not read the story so am unsure how the glasses tie in. They are nice sunglasses but not for me. I will gift these to my niece.
                              P1380251.jpg

T-Shirt: Based on Joe Hill's The Fireman
                              OK, this one should be a home run for me. I am a big Joe Hill fan and they did a white shirt with silver printing (Something different). I should love this but the print is just so-so. I will wear it but am not in love with it.
                              P1380252.jpg

There is an art print included but I did not get it. I have contacted the company and they will send it.

Comment

The NRB thread on TDT is VISCIOUS.

Kind of reminds me of the Kings Way Press mess.

Glad that you got your box. I never subscribed but I am glad I didn’t.

Comment

Working...
                                X