No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully they will correct this.So that there is no confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Hopefully they will correct this.So that there is no confusion.
      I would guess that someone from Cemetery Dance would ask (or demand) that a correction is made
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Just got the chance to buy something really cool. It doesn't come out until July, but I am very excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
          Just got the chance to buy something really cool. It doesn't come out until July, but I am very excited about it.
          OK 'fess up then! Whatcha getting?
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Spent part of my morning helping a boy scout install a sign at the local community center. Great fun. Always look forward to helping out on all of these community projects.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
              OK 'fess up then! Whatcha getting?
              Here's a clue.

Spoiler!

Comment

Here's a clue.

Spoiler!
                I have an idea what this is, but the book in question is being published in June and not July, so I am a bit unsure...
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                  I have an idea what this is, but the book in question is being published in June and not July, so I am a bit unsure...
                  The book store is doing an event July 2nd as part of a contest they are running, which I why I said July, but yes the book in question comes out the end June.

Comment

The book store is doing an event July 2nd as part of a contest they are running, which I why I said July, but yes the book in question comes out the end June.
                    The book I was thinking of is to be published on 19th June 2014 and has an event planned on 18th July but nothing for 2nd July, so I think my initial thoughts must be wrong...
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Second Clue:

The book comes out June 24th. The event isn't a signing but more of a release event wherein winners of the contest can pick up their copies.

Comment

Right, I am going with my initial thought...

Due to the first picture depicting the giant, Cormoran and the second picture a bowling 'strike'...I think the book in question is The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling), which is the second 'Cormoran Strike' book to be published.

The official publication date of this book is 19th June 2014, but I have seen on some websites that it is being sold on 24th June 2014...
                        - Stephen King

Comment

You got it!

Goldsboro Books is doing a contest for the book: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/-...id=7liTdA77-Dw

And I got an offer to actually reserve a copy.

I am very excited about that, to say the least.

Comment

Awesome! A very good choice Joe, the book looks set to be amazing!! That's a cool contest that Goldsboro Books are running too!!

I would definitely be very excited to get a signed copy of this book reserved too...

excited minions.gif
                            Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 04-26-2014, 10:08 PM.
                            - Stephen King

Comment

I forgot that she was taking part in the Harrogate Crime festival. And it does look like the release date is the 19th, not the 24th.

Comment

I forgot that she was taking part in the Harrogate Crime festival. And it does look like the release date is the 19th, not the 24th.
                                Yeah, I read that she will be signing copies of The Silkworm at a special event as part of the Harrogate Crime festival, on 18th July 2014.

I might just have to get my ass up to Harrogate for this...
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X