• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's one now on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190619364713...84.m1423.l2649

John

Comment

Thanks, John. It's up over $30 with almost a week left to run. I have feeling it is of more importance to others than it will be to me.

Comment

$50+ now! I'm keeping an eye on it but I think I will probably stay put.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
          $50+ now! I'm keeping an eye on it but I think I will probably stay put.
          Had a little stab at this one (waited in the bushes) with the winning bid being US$326 (up until the last couple of seconds it was $US76) I went in with US$150 (the most I was willing to pay)

Comment

I'm not really surprised that it went for that much. There seemed to be a lot of interest in the book before the auction and that's been the only one offered so far.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
              Had a little stab at this one (waited in the bushes) with the winning bid being US$326 (up until the last couple of seconds it was $US76) I went in with US$150 (the most I was willing to pay)
              Originally posted by jhanic View Post
              I'm not really surprised that it went for that much. There seemed to be a lot of interest in the book before the auction and that's been the only one offered so far.

John
              This seems to be the going rate for one of these. Do you think these will go down at all? I'm hopeful later this year I can snatch one for a bit less money.

Comment

I honestly don't know if it will drop in price or not. They seem especially scarce and the demand hasn't slackened much. I haven't seen another one offered yet.

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                  I honestly don't know if it will drop in price or not. They seem especially scarce and the demand hasn't slackened much. I haven't seen another one offered yet.

John
                  Thanks John. Does anyone have a feel for how many of these were made? I'm guessing it was a decent quantity but I have no contacts to verify this.

Comment

250 is what I seem to remember....
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Thank you sir! I was thinking a bit less somewhere between 100 and 150.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                        Just curious, where did you get this number? I've been trying to find out and come up empty everywhere.

John

Comment

I just remembered reading it somewhere around the time that notice of the book came out. Was is for DSS? Maybe not...but I read it on some website (an not on any of my usual small press sites.)
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I realize this is four years after the last post on this thread, but I have one of these books. Cared for and rarely opened since I got it. I don't want topper with it, but I need to raise some money. Anyone interested?

Comment

Working...
                            X