No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Relic by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received notification of shipping of this title, will take around 10-14 days to travel Down Under!

Now that this is shipping, how long till the next title is the series is announced?

Looking foward to receiving this, first work by these two authors.

Comment

Relic is such a fantastic read!!!

Comment

I am sorry I missed out on this. I have a decent shape PB at home I grabbed at a used book store, but this edition was one I was hoping to grab. Still have not read it yet either!

Comment

Maybe there will be extra copies after shipping. I read the entire series so far and it's great.

Comment

Yes. This is a great series. I have not read the Gideon books yet. Have the first one in the limited edition. Ordered the second book. These will look real nice...... As always..

Comment

I've had this in paperback for the longest time as well but have held off reading it until I get the CD edition. Very much looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                Maybe there will be extra copies after shipping. I read the entire series so far and it's great.
                I have actually held off getting other books in the series until I read Relic..... from what I've heard, I no doubt will love it.

Comment

Cabinet of Curiosities (#3) is easily one of the best in the series!

Comment

Loved Cabinet. I started with Still Life with Crows which was great as well. Really all their books have been great.

Comment

Well, I will finish up the one I'm reading now (Deep Like the River), then probably open my pb copy of Relic. I unfortunately missed a second chance last night again!

Comment

Definitely like how this one turned out! Great job, as usual
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

Yes. My copy just arrived and it is gorgeous. Great job. Pictures later.
                          Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                          Definitely like how this one turned out! Great job, as usual

Comment

Received my copy! It is one impressive looking book. I really like the cover art.

Comment

Amazon.com is showing 3 copies of Relic available. If you missed it through CD, get one now!!!

Comment

Amazon has one left.......

Comment

Working...
                                X