Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez - I am in the same boat. So many desires, so little spare cash floating around. I just had to find Cemetery Dance!

Maybe next time around - I would so love to get in on the CDCC.

Comment

Any word on the toc for 4 zombies.Interested in knowing what the reprints.

Comment

Used my coupon.I got a dinged copy of BOH a slipcase for my gift edition og RTB and 3 e-books.I am hooked on my kindle fire hd.Lesson learned. do not fear the future tech.

Comment

I'll change to an ereader when they stop printing books. by that time i can imagine a scenario like Giga-byte 451 or something like that where reading printed material is outlawed and out-of-work software engineers are called upon to find printed material an digitize them--destroying the printed books. Then I'll be a fugitive!

Used my coupon on Shadow Show and The Prophet
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I felt the same way at first.I still would rather read a book book but it is not as bad as I thought.AGood choices on the coupon.I ordered Shadow Show from Gauntlet back in January and The Prophet with a CDCC coupon when it was first announced.
            Originally posted by srboone View Post
            I'll change to an ereader when they stop printing books. by that time i can imagine a scenario like Giga-byte 451 or something like that where reading printed material is outlawed and out-of-work software engineers are called upon to find printed material an digitize them--destroying the printed books. Then I'll be a fugitive!

Used my coupon on Shadow Show and The Prophet

Comment

I 'm always suspicious when these coupons come out. I keep thinking that they are gonna offer something extra special-licious on Monday and I oughta save my money for that....But oh well.
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I 'm always suspicious when these coupons come out. I keep thinking that they are gonna offer something extra special-licious on Monday and I oughta save my money for that....But oh well.
                HA!

Brian
                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Well, there's ANOTHER coupon. Not that I'm complaining, at all, but now I think something's coming at the END of the week!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Well, there's ANOTHER coupon. Not that I'm complaining, at all, but now I think something's coming at the END of the week!
                    The main reason we did this coupon is because we heard from a lot of people who missed out on using the Halloween one due to power outages, etc.

There WILL be two books announced this month, though. Not sure when. They might end up being "in stock" surprises since they're both rolling at the printer!
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I find you guys, sign up on the forum - all good. Get a Halloween coupon - even better - order a few things. Today, I get my first CD order (CD#67) in the mail - awesome. Get an email - another coupon!!!!!! You guys are killin' me!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                        I find you guys, sign up on the forum - all good. Get a Halloween coupon - even better - order a few things. Today, I get my first CD order (CD#67) in the mail - awesome. Get an email - another coupon!!!!!! You guys are killin' me!!!!!
                        That's the point, didn't you know? Cemetery Dance wants to rule the planet, and they will work to accomplish that by enticing you and me and everyone else to keep giving them money with these great deals!
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

It's not just great deals - it's great deals on great reads!!!!! Soooo many wants......

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                            That's the point, didn't you know? Cemetery Dance wants to rule the planet, and they will work to accomplish that by enticing you and me and everyone else to keep giving them money with these great deals!
                            Brian: What we gonna do tomorrow night, Brain?

Rich: Same thing we do every night, Pinky; Try and take over the world!

It fits!

thCAMQGNII.jpg
                            Last edited by srboone; 11-05-2012, 10:29 PM.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Great!!!! Love it. I used the coupon for 4 more e-books.Luck would have it that CD has not yet added my November money to my savings cert or I would have gone hog wild and not had money for the up coming books.Unless they are the 2010 book club books.In which case I will be getting them anyway.This means I will have to work extra hard at spending money in December. So take over the world CD you have taken over my tiny little part of it already.

Comment

hi Brian,
                                Any news about the baseball hats ?

thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X