Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is BACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I feel for you Dan. I have to assume shipping the trinkets is a lot more time consuming than shipping books or posters.
    The trinkets aren't actually that bad. They may actually ship faster than the posters. We only finished shipping all of the posters on Friday, so I expect we'll be shipping the rest of this stuff all this week. Posters shipping with anything else just throws off the entire equation though, as the poster has to be in a tube no matter what, so you need a massive box just to fit the poster tube.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Got my shipping notice for the CDCC trinkets yesterday and they are out for delivery today, Looking forward to seeing them. And this time the shipping notice listed the items shipped.

Comment

My trinkets arrive today, good stuff.
        “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
        — Roland Deschain
        Wanted
        The following Cemetery Dance ARC: Full Dark, No Stars, Doctor Sleep

Comment

I got my swag today. The cup and t shirt are awesome. Actually everything is awesome. Now about those books????....

Comment

Lovely little box of items! Another story shirt for the collection and I love the mug. The chiller coaster is interesting (we use similar things at my hotel) and the booklight works (unlike the booklight that came in the combo pack of Desperation and The Regulators back in 1996)!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My book light from that combo pack worked. .........for five minutes.

Comment

My CD book light is not working
                — Roland Deschain
                Wanted

Comment

Originally posted by racerx45 View Post
                  Mine is working. I posted photo's in my collection thread as well.

Comment

Originally posted by racerx45 View Post
                    Maybe we shipped you a Desperation/Regulators one by mistake. In all seriousness, just email Dan and he'll send you a replacement. Thanks!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      Maybe we shipped you a Desperation/Regulators one by mistake. In all seriousness, just email Dan and he'll send you a replacement. Thanks!

Brian
                      If I did that I would have a working one just like everybody else, what fun is that?

I’ll send Dan an email, thank Brian.
                      — Roland Deschain
                      Wanted

Comment

Working...
                      X