FOR SALE: Remarqued 'Gunpowder' Joe Hill S/L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE: Remarqued 'Gunpowder' Joe Hill S/L

Joe Hill's 'Gunpowder' 1 of 200 PC copy and with original remarque that is the only one done so far! A fine copy $200! Make an offer!!!

Not really a Hill fan, I'm afraid.
    If you have anything by dad available, that would be another story.....

sk
    Last edited by frik51; 08-17-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Nice, but I already have this one. Without the remarque of course, but a very, very low number that I'm proud to have.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I have number 3

Comment

Wait a second! So do I! I'll have to double check that it's the same edition when I get home tonight, maybe it's the 1 of 300 that was only signed by Joe. But still one heck of a coincidence.
          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Haha i have #3 in the slipcased version

Comment

Mine is the jacketed version signed only by Joe, but still such a strange coincidence that we have both #3s.

Comment

Very wierd, and if having the same number really botherd me i might have made an offer to buy it off you

Comment

Nope, wouldn't happen anyway since I have the matching number for Horns.

Comment

I had letter "R". but i sold it:/

Comment

Working...
                    X