Page Count: 408
    Pub. Date: 2002
    ISBN: 1-58767-061-5

From a Buick 8
    by Stephen King

Illustrated by Bernie Wrightson
    Book design by Bill Walker
    Dust Jacket design by Gail Cross

For twenty years the officers in Pennsylvania State Police Barracks have kept a secret in SHED B. A vintage Buick which lures the troopers to come and take a look. Now young Ned Wilcox, son of Officer Curt Wilcox, has started hanging around the Barracks. One day he can't resist peeking through the windows... and it's finally time to share the secret. So the veteran troopers sit Ned down on the smoking bench and tell him the story -- every skin-curdling detail...

Cemetery Dance Publications is pleased to announce a deluxe limited edition of Stephen King's From a Buick 8. Illustrated by the legendary Bernie Wrightson (artist for The Stand and Cycle of the Werewolf), this Cemetery Dance special edition will feature unique binding and endpapers, oversized design, and amazing artwork (both full-color and black-and-white interiors by Wrightson).

Cemetery Dance has the final manuscript in hand and is thrilled to report that From a Buick 8 is classic Stephen King storytelling -- a wondrous, thought-provoking, and chilling new novel!

Published in three states:
    Slipcased Gift Edition of only 1,750 copies printed in two colors with two color hot foil stamping and illustrated endpapers ($75)
    Signed and Traycased Limited Edition of only 750 copies printed in two colors with two color hot foil stamping, illustrated endpapers, and a satin ribbon page marker ($250)
    Deluxe signed Lettered Edition of only 52 copies, each protected in a hand-made hinged box ($1500)

About the Deluxe Lettered Edition of From a Buick 8:
    This edition was limited to only 52 signed and lettered copies.

The book's design included these extra features:

completely unique Lettered Edition with completely unique dustjacket
    leather black goat kidskin spine
    purple/black corinthian paper for covers
    French marbled endsheets
    silver gilding
    imprinted spine
    custom imprinted lightning bolts on cover
    purple page marker ribbon

The Lettered Edition also featured a handmade custom traycase:

lined with purple baroque satin
    purple/black corinthian paper wrap
    silver curved hinge and button clasp
    black ribbon to support lid
    stamped embossing on box top

Photos of this edition, plus Bernie Wrightson's artwork and pictures of the other two editions, can be found on the From a Buick 8 art page.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

This was one of my earliest SK limited edition purchases. I still love it. Special kudos for going with a color scheme other than black!

Comment

I agree. I just recently obtained a Lettered FAB8 and it is a wonderful production.

Comment

Im still looking to find a signed limited of this book. This is one that some how got away from me. ;-(

Comment

I was lucky to get all three editions.
          Love what CD did with it.

sk

Comment

This is one I want to get for my collection but don't expect to find one I'd be able to afford, at least not any time soon
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by sgc1999 View Post
              Im still looking to find a signed limited of this book. This is one that some how got away from me. ;-(
              I managed to get one but from somewhere else. Nicely done, one of the best looking of all my King limiteds.

Comment

Loved this tale!
                Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

There is a copy of this on eBay at the moment but I don't think I can justify spending any more money this month on books http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...-/231163978200

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
                    There is a copy of this on eBay at the moment but I don't think I can justify spending any more money this month on books http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...-/231163978200
                    That sure isn't cheap for a gift edition.

Comment

Yeah you can find better deals than that on Ebay. That seller is trying to scalp someone.
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                        Yeah you can find better deals than that on Ebay. That seller is trying to scalp someone.
                        Yes that's what I thought, I will try & find a more reasonably priced copy somehwere

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          That sure isn't cheap for a gift edition.
                          The seller has now reduced it by £20 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2311639782...84.m1423.l2649

Shame it's so expensive as this is definitely on my want list

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bate View Post
                            The seller has now reduced it by £20 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2311639782...84.m1423.l2649

Shame it's so expensive as this is definitely on my want list
                            Even with the price being reduced by £20, it is still almost 3 times the original price of $75 (approx £45). I think it is worth asking if there are any copies left available on Dan's awesome 'Out of Print' thread before paying over the odds for a copy of this book on Ebay.
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                              Even with the price being reduced by £20, it is still almost 3 times the original price of $75 (approx £45). I think it is worth asking if there are any copies left available on Dan's awesome 'Out of Print' thread before paying over the odds for a copy of this book on Ebay.
                              Oooh, I'll give that a try... thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X