Joe Hill is taking his talents to vinyl:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Ordered what will be my 3rd copy this morning from Water Street. Hopefully my bases are now covered.
    I decided I wanted a signed one ordered it from Waterstreet Books. With the WB order the shipping is much more. When I receive both, I'm going to double check the shipping vs Bull Moose.

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
      I decided I wanted a signed one ordered it from Waterstreet Books. With the WB order the shipping is much more. When I receive both, I'm going to double check the shipping vs Bull Moose. Cap
      My order from Bull Moose is set to arrive today. I chose economy shipping and it was only $2.99. It'll be interesting to see how they pack it. I've already received my copy from Amazon it was just in a box with that airbag stuff. But I've come to expect that from Amazon. Water Street did state they would be mailing these priority is the reason for the increased shipping charge. Having purchased several things from them; at least it will be well packaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        My order from Bull Moose is set to arrive today. I chose economy shipping and it was only $2.99. It'll be interesting to see how they pack it. I've already received my copy from Amazon it was just in a box with that airbag stuff. But I've come to expect that from Amazon. Water Street did state they would be mailing these priority is the reason for the increased shipping charge. Having purchased several things from them; at least it will be well packaged.
        What? *Quack* I'd better see my copy soon.... ~Cap

Comment

Shipping notice from Waterstreet received! Coming via 2 Day Priority.

Comment

I got my order From Bull Moose in today's mail. It was packaged nicely in a sturdy cardboard mailer. You have to open the LP to get to the download code.

Cap

Comment

Working...
            X