We Lost Another Author--RIP Sue Grafton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Lost Another Author--RIP Sue Grafton

I just tonight learned that author Sue Grafton died Dec. 28, 2017 of cancer. Her last published book was "Y" is for Yesterday. "Z" is for Zero was the last title in her alphabet mystery series. The book had not yet been completed and progress on "Z" had been delayed due to her battle with cancer. From what I've read, "Z" may very well remain uncompleted since Sue Grafton apparently did not want a ghost writer to continue for her (This last part is taken from what I've read online).
    I read the first four or five titles in the alphabet mystery series and I really enjoyed each one that I did read. RIP Sue Grafton and God bless.

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    I just tonight learned that author Sue Grafton died Dec. 28, 2017 of cancer. Her last published book was "Y" is for Yesterday. "Z" is for Zero was the last title in her alphabet mystery series. The book had not yet been completed and progress on "Z" had been delayed due to her battle with cancer. From what I've read, "Z" may very well remain uncompleted since Sue Grafton apparently did not want a ghost writer to continue for her (This last part is taken from what I've read online).
    I read the first four or five titles in the alphabet mystery series and I really enjoyed each one that I did read. RIP Sue Grafton and God bless.

Cap
    I had not heard this. Thanks for posting. I have never read any of her work but may need to get one in soon.

Comment

Rest in Peace Sue.

Comment

That’s sad to hear. I’ve only a passing familiarity with her and her work, but sorry to hear of her passing.

Comment

Working...
        X