THE TOMMYKNOCKERS PS PUBLISHING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by havok View Post
    I was going to order from CD as I love giving them business (I ordered PS Publishing's 'Salem's Lot from them) but their price BEFORE shipping was higher than PS Publishing's AFTER international shipping ... would have ended up being over $30 more expensive shipped
    That seems odd. I'd these some weird currency conversion stuff going on there. Maybe the British Pound was doing particularly well when we set the price for it on our site.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      That seems odd. I'd these some weird currency conversion stuff going on there. Maybe the British Pound was doing particularly well when we set the price for it on our site.
      Similarly, I ordered from PS directly. Postage to Australia from the USA is way more than from The UK. It makes it a no-brainer - I have no idea why that would be.

Shipping from PS - $19 AUD
      Shipping from CD - $68 AUD

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post
        Similarly, I ordered from PS directly. Postage to Australia from the USA is way more than from The UK. It makes it a no-brainer - I have no idea why that would be.

That's because the US postal service sucks. International shipping rates here are absurd. It's often even cheaper to ship something from the UK to Canada than it is from the US to Canada. Though I think there's also some kinda discount there as well because of the relationship both Canada and Australia have with the UK.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by HumphreyBear View Post

Either PS have a great discount with the UK postal service or they're taking a massive hit on postal costs at that price.
          19 AUD is approx. £11. You wouldn't be able to send a regular single hardcover from UK to Australia at that price.

Comment

Working...
          X