Thread: Selling Some Books

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement

Selling Some Books

I've decided to continue to pare down my Thunderstorm Book collection as I move in a difference collecting direction. I've posted quite a few books on eBay. Please take a look. If interested in anything listed, please make an offer on eBay or PM me. I'll consider all reasonable offers.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/3133keith/m...p2047675.l2562

There's also a matching numbered set of the Carrie and Salem's Lot portfolios as well. I've decided that I'm not much of an art collector and would rather just focus on books.

Thanks for looking!

Senior Member Hearing Voices mhatchett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    I've decided to continue to pare down my Thunderstorm Book collection as I move in a difference collecting direction. I've posted quite a few books on eBay. Please take a look. If interested in anything listed, please make an offer on eBay or PM me. I'll consider all reasonable offers.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/3133keith/m...p2047675.l2562

There's also a matching numbered set of the Carrie and Salem's Lot portfolios as well. I've decided that I'm not much of an art collector and would rather just focus on books.

Thanks for looking!
    Great books! Man, timing is everything, I was looking for those Thunderstorm Westerns a few months ago!! good luck with your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by mhatchett View Post
    Great books! Man, timing is everything, I was looking for those Thunderstorm Westerns a few months ago!! good luck with your sale.
    Thanks! So far, so good: 16 of the listings sold. If anybody is interested in anything, let me know!

Just a helpful hint on the Douglas Westerns, be careful as the binding is incredibly soft and prone to indents and dings (hence the descriptions in my listings). I was rather upset when I saw the indentations on my copy of Walk The Sky.

Senior Member Inmate
    I didn't check early enough to see what's sold. Do you have any of the earlier Private Reserve Volume 2 titles waiting in the wings?

Unfortunately, I don’t. I barely dipped my toe into the Private Reserve pool and had sold off what I had a little while back. I have about 8-9 BV titles waiting to be posted. Mostly newer stuff:

After The Burn by Ronald Kelly (Pending)
    White Picket Prisons by Kelli Owen
    Condemned by Michael McBride (SOLD)
    Open Wounds by Brandon Ford
    Chaos by Mary SanGiovanni
    The Blue People by Mary SanGiovanni
    Dark Arts by Thomas F Monteleone (Pending)
    Waking the Dead by Kelli Owen
    Breeding/Feeding Ground by Sarah Pinborough (Pending)

If you—or anyone else—is interested in these shoot me a PM. All reasonable offers will be considered.
    Last edited by Sock Monkey; 01-15-2018 at 06:53 AM.