Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New UK S/L edition of McCammon's THE LISTENER...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New UK S/L edition of McCammon's THE LISTENER...

For those who missed out on the Sub Press S/L of McCammon's upcoming new novel or found the $125 a bit heavy, SST Publications announced the UK S/L:

https://sstpublications.co.uk/The-Listener.html

Specs:

Special Oversized Signed Limited Hardcover Edition:

Limited to only 550 Signed & Numbered copies
    Special illustrated signature page personally signed by the author
    Deluxe oversized trim size (7”x10” approx.)
    Printed on 90gsm acid-free paper, with your archive and legacy in mind
    Bound in full-cloth with coloured head and tail bands
    Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine for the ultimate presentation
    Offset printed and bound with full-colour endpapers
    Sewn binding for increased durability
    Gorgeous wrap-around dust jacket art by Vincent Sammy
    Featuring six stunning never-before-seen interior illustrations

Priced at L39.95, so once conversion to US $ is done, it's about half the price of the Sub Press edition, and has great dj art instead of that odd gray marbled art of the Sub Press edition, and has interior art. McCammon said he didn't want any art on the book's dj so as to let the book speak for itself (I'm paraphrasing), but looks like he (thankfully) relented for the UK version.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
    For those who missed out on the Sub Press S/L of McCammon's upcoming new novel or found the $125 a bit heavy, SST Publications announced the UK S/L:

Priced at L39.95, so once conversion to US $ is done, it's about half the price of the Sub Press edition, and has great dj art instead of that odd gray marbled art of the Sub Press edition, and has interior art. McCammon said he didn't want any art on the book's dj so as to let the book speak for itself (I'm paraphrasing), but looks like he (thankfully) relented for the UK version.
    You mean half the price of the CD edition.

And I was wondering if CD would be getting some copies of the SST edition because I missed out!!! I'm so pissed.

Comment

I snagged one at Camelot

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
        I snagged one at Camelot
        CD or SST? If CD, that must be the one I cancelled when I saw the offer for the SST edition. So...you're welcome.
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
          CD or SST? If CD, that must be the one I cancelled when I saw the offer for the SST edition. So...you're welcome.
          Hahaha no, it was the SST edition since I missed out on the SubPress offer. I'm getting an edition from CD too. But I thought the art and the price of the SST edition was too good to pass up.

Comment

Working...
          X