No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Century's Best Horror Fiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those dust jackets have some very cool looking artwork! I still have to wait to get mine on the secondary market someday.....

Comment

Finally got my notice.Yea.This means 3 packages on the way from CD 1 From e-bay and 1 from Thunderstorm.My mailman is not going to like me.

Comment

Shipping notice in my mailbox.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Ok how did you do it?Shipping notice 1/2 hour ago.Mailman comes 10 minutes later and The Centurys Best is here!!!! Great looking book.Another triumph
          for CD.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Ok how did you do it?Shipping notice 1/2 hour ago.Mailman comes 10 minutes later and The Centurys Best is here!!!! Great looking book.Another triumph
            for CD.
            I think we forgot to send notice's on Friday, so they only where sent this morning.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I still haven't gotten my notice yet.
              "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                I still haven't gotten my notice yet.
                I'm sure it's still in the "in progress" pile, but if you want to shoot me an email with your CD store email address, I can check on it for you.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Here it comes.
                  "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Okay, I just got my email. doh'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      I think we forgot to send notice's on Friday, so they only where sent this morning.
                      Darn!!!!! I was hoping you would say magic.
                      Dark magic.Ah can' win them all..Any way nice surprise and once again great job.

Comment

Am I the only one planning on reading at one a day (or more) until the whole thing is read?

Comment

Well, looking at them, I've read 43 of the 100 stories, so doing that would take me slightly longer than it took me to read the DT series. Hadn't really thought about it...

Of course, I'm not expecting them until next Monday.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I am planning on reading one at a time in chronological order. Probably at a rate of one or two every few days.

Comment

My plan, too, is to only read one or two a night, depending on the length of the story. I'd rather not rush through these books- they look great, and about half the stories are new to me, so I'd rather savor them.

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                                Am I the only one planning on reading at one a day (or more) until the whole thing is read?
                                I like that idea. Don't know if I'll accomplish it, but it's a good plan.
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X