Thread: Signed/limited/numbered copy of IT for sale

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour

Signed/limited/numbered copy of IT for sale

Although the auction ends tonight! (Wednesday October 11th)

Going quickly, a signed/limited traycased & numbered copy of IT by Stephen King from Cemetery Dance!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/202070815503...84.m1555.l2649

Someone actually paid $2100 + for that IT by Stephen King??? I don't get it-Paying that much for just one book. I guess that buyer really has some disposable income......

Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session bsaenz24's Avatar
    Agreed, there are prices for some books that just seem insane to me regardless of what the book is.

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    That CD edition of IT has really skyrocketed over the years...even the trade/Gift edition is now hundreds of dollars. I think the recent popularity of the new movie probably helped given the above auction a boost.

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    The ones that get me are the IT gift editions that go for like $600 - $700. That just blows my mind, especially since I remember how long it took to sell out the IT gift edition in the first place.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

Senior Member Inmate
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    The ones that get me are the IT gift editions that go for like $600 - $700. That just blows my mind, especially since I remember how long it took to sell out the IT gift edition in the first place.
    THANK JEEBUS for that! Because I was one of those who heard about it pretty late in the game and got lucky. I really couldn't believe it didn't sell out immediately.

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    THANK JEEBUS for that! Because I was one of those who heard about it pretty late in the game and got lucky. I really couldn't believe it didn't sell out immediately.
    IT was pretty different for us. It was a fairly high print run and it was $50 more than all of our previous SK gift edition.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    Ebook Email: danhocker@dhdigitaleditions.com
    eBook Website: www.dhdigitaleditions.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Facebook - Twitch.tv

Did anyone read the Dark Regions Press email this morning? They are giving away 10 copies of the slipcased The Shining if you place an order for their Large Grab Bag. I'm not calling DRP a liar of course....Although I do find this promotion incredible to put it mildly. So order one, you may get The Shining.

Cap

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    Quote Originally Posted by c marvel View Post
    Did anyone read the Dark Regions Press email this morning? They are giving away 10 copies of the slipcased The Shining if you place an order for their Large Grab Bag. I'm not calling DRP a liar of course....Although I do find this promotion incredible to put it mildly. So order one, you may get The Shining.

Cap
    Not quite correct. You have to buy BOTH the grab bag AND the S/L Deluxe of I AM THE ABYSS (totals $325) to get the free SHINING.

"Order a Large Halloween Grab Bag and preorder a deluxe slipcased hardcover edition of the new Dark Regions Press anthology I AM THE ABYSS this weekend and have your Halloween Grab Bag shipped next week with a nice bonus included: a new slipcased hardcover of The Shining Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King!"

Quote Originally Posted by RonClinton View Post
    Not quite correct. You have to buy BOTH the grab bag AND the S/L Deluxe of I AM THE ABYSS (totals $325) to get the free SHINING.

"Order a Large Halloween Grab Bag and preorder a deluxe slipcased hardcover edition of the new Dark Regions Press anthology I AM THE ABYSS this weekend and have your Halloween Grab Bag shipped next week with a nice bonus included: a new slipcased hardcover of The Shining Deluxe Special Edition by Stephen King!"
    The Dark Regions Press website is still confusing and a mess (at least to me). It appears to be unchanged from the last time I tried exploring their website. I looked at their grab bags because I was curious and I think the CD grab bags are a better value. ~Cap
    Last edited by c marvel; 10-14-2017 at 04:25 PM.