Mr. Chizmar's King Revisited project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Chizmar's King Revisited project

I don't mean this to sound negative or critical, but maybe it's time to throw in the towel on that idea. No fault on Mr. Chizmar's part...at all. It's simply too impossible of a task. The only way to continue it is to just skim the books and maybe write shorter essays. It's been over a year since the last update. I assume he was hoping to write all the essays more quickly than he currently is and then collecting them in a book. I get that, but maybe his time would be better spent writing fiction.

In fact, maybe he could turn this into a novella. Write about a guy who puts up a site with the intent of rereading King and then realizes he can't do it. Then someone shows up at his door -- someone who looks like him -- and offers to help him do it. This doppelganger can alter time and reread all the books and put the essays in the guy's head. Of course, there is a price...

Obviously I was just having fun writing that out, it's not intended as a serious suggestion, but I just mention that maybe the site could be turned into something else.

It's a great idea, but I think Mr. Chizmar should be happy that he is simply too busy with successfully running his career to afford time for this diversion. An awesome problem to have!

Again, I hope this does not come across as negative. The essays that are up there are excellent...

(I don't know if a thread/section for this topic already exists; if so, moderator please move it, thank you.)
Working...
X