Mr. Mercedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Mercedes

I've not seen much talk of the Audience network adaptation of Mr. Mercedes.
    I stumbled across it when it was already half way through its 10 episode run.

It's absolutely brilliant. Fantastic cast, beautifully directed with a killer soundtrack.
    I think it's the best TV adaptation of any of King's work.

Anyone else seen it?

I haven't seen it, but I've heard good things. Brendan Gleeson is a favorite of mine so I'd be willing to give it a shot on his casting alone. Glad to hear your thoughts on the show. I'm gonna have to figure out away to check it out.

Comment

I do not have the system that this is available on but they did allow the first two episodes to be watched online for free and I really enjoyed them. I am hoping it will be released on Blu Ray as I would like to watch the entire series. I would also like them to follow with a season for Finders Keepers and one for End of Watch with the same cast.

Comment

Myself and wife are watching and are through the first three episodes. A bit of a slow burn at first, but it's starting to heat up. Gleeson is excellent as expected, and overall, I'm enjoying it. As far as I remember, it feels very faithful to the book.
        If it's successful, I wonder if they will follow the trilogy. End of watch would be pretty hard to make I'd reckon. All that astral travel hoohah!

Comment

Working...
        X