Cemetery Dance Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cemetery Dance Magazine

I am a huge fan of the Cemetery Dance magazine. As I recall the last one issued was the Joe Hill SE back in Dec of last year. I keep coming back to the CD site looking for any info on when a new issue will come out and find nothing! Why does the website offer so little info on their magazine? Almost seems like the magazine is an afterthought. Usually by the time the mag comes out a lot of the articles are outdated. I often see "previews" of books that have been out for quite a while by the time the mag is published. Very frustrated!

Originally posted by Jkyleforney View Post
    I am a huge fan of the Cemetery Dance magazine. As I recall the last one issued was the Joe Hill SE back in Dec of last year. I keep coming back to the CD site looking for any info on when a new issue will come out and find nothing! Why does the website offer so little info on their magazine? Almost seems like the magazine is an afterthought. Usually by the time the mag comes out a lot of the articles are outdated. I often see "previews" of books that have been out for quite a while by the time the mag is published. Very frustrated!
    Brian will be able to answer this better than I can. What I can say is that the magazine has soo many moving parts these days that it can take a long time to put together.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
    X