SUBPRESS GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else jumped on that Subterranean Press grab bag offer this week. I'll probably do an unboxing video to show my haul.
    I was going to but was late to the party and they had sold out. Interested to know what you receive.

Comment

I skipped it . In the past I have ordered and have loved what I received. In my first subterranean press grab bag I received books from them and cemetery dance. Including Mister Slaughter, Joe Hills Locke and Key deluxe signed edition and both gift editions of Secretary of Dreams.as well as Norm Partridge Lesser Demons and 6 other books. That was the mother load of a great grab bag.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
        I skipped it . In the past I have ordered and have loved what I received. In my first subterranean press grab bag I received books from them and cemetery dance. Including Mister Slaughter, Joe Hills Locke and Key deluxe signed edition and both gift editions of Secretary of Dreams.as well as Norm Partridge Lesser Demons and 6 other books. That was the mother load of a great grab bag.
        That was a helluva haul for sure!

Comment

I'm starting to see photos pop up on FB and it looks like a pretty mixed bag.

Comment

Just wondering if anyone else jumped on that Subterranean Press grab bag offer this week. I'll probably do an unboxing video to show my haul.
            Saw your video. Nice bunch of books in there!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Saw your video. Nice bunch of books in there!
              Thanks! Up until this grab bag, the only SubPress book I owned was TORTURED SOULS. So this was a great haul.

https://youtu.be/tN-GqSv0InA

Comment

Thanks! Up until this grab bag, the only SubPress book I owned was TORTURED SOULS. So this was a great haul.

https://youtu.be/tN-GqSv0InA
                Can't believe I just watchws a guy unboxing books. I really need to go outside and play more

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Can't believe I just watchws a guy unboxing books. I really need to go outside and play more
                  It was worth it for the BEST of Nancy Kress. The BEST.

Comment

It was worth it for the BEST of Nancy Kress. The BEST.
                    LOL. Glad you appreciated my poor attempt at humor. I was honestly beginning to wonder if that was a bottomless box!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                      LOL. Glad you appreciated my poor attempt at humor. I was honestly beginning to wonder if that was a bottomless box!
                      It certainly felt bottomless.

YouTube is a crazy place. My kid watches people play video games. And some of the people playing video games make fortunes doing it. I like doing the unboxing videos because it's fun--but I've also been curious about books or grab bags or subscriptions that I've missed out on. And I'd like to see what those things look like or what was in the grab bag. So I do the videos fir anyone who's curious.

Comment

It certainly felt bottomless.

YouTube is a crazy place. My kid watches people play video games. And some of the people playing video games make fortunes doing it. I like doing the unboxing videos because it's fun--but I've also been curious about books or grab bags or subscriptions that I've missed out on. And I'd like to see what those things look like or what was in the grab bag. So I do the videos fir anyone who's curious.
                        My kid watches those same videos.

Comment

Working...
                        X