No announcement yet.

Need to sell collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's definitely a few books there that I am interested in. I'll shoot you a PM in a couple of weeks when I have a bit more spe ding money.

Comment

Hi Brian,

I am definitely interested in some of your collection but as a new member of this forum, I seem to have very limited privileges and don't seem to be able to send private messages. Do you have an email address I can use to communicate with you? You might be able to PM me...

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
        Hi Everybody, I'm sure you've all looked over Brian's list by now, I know I have, I just ordered a few titles from him. Let's make sure we help him out if we can. I had to sell my collection years ago and I know some Y'all have too, so don't pass up this opportunity to help out one of our own and give his orphans a good home.
        Brian comes through like a big Dog!! My first batch, I'm going to pick some more as time and cash allow. Thanks Brian!!
        Books!.jpg

Comment

I got my stuff yesterday as well. Great to deal with. I don't know anyone here well really at all. If that is a worry for you as well this was an easy safe transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by khaos View Post
            I got my stuff yesterday as well. Great to deal with. I don't know anyone here well really at all. If that is a worry for you as well this was an easy safe transaction.
            Ditto for me too.

Comment

I left a PM

Comment

Brian,

Just sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Comment

I can vouch for Brian and say my box of books I purchased from him arrived today and look great! If you're on the fence about purchasing from him, don't be. Great seller with no transaction problems. Thanks again Brian!

Comment

I received a big box with some beautiful books.

Many Thanks. Great transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDuke817 View Post
                      I can vouch for Brian and say my box of books I purchased from him arrived today and look great! If you're on the fence about purchasing from him, don't be. Great seller with no transaction problems. Thanks again Brian!
                      Agreed! Brian even threw in an awesome bonus with my order!
                      Last edited by Brian861; 09-21-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I bought a couple of books. Pleased with purchase. Thanks for the bonus as well!

Comment

FYI I can't send you another private message until you clear out some of your private messages. It gave me an error on my end saying that when I tried to message you back just now. Lemme know when you clear it up and I'll resend the private message.

Comment

Hi Brian,

Are you still selling books, and do you have an updated list. You has some very nice books last time
                            so I thought I'd check back.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                              Hi Brian,

Are you still selling books, and do you have an updated list. You has some very nice books last time
                              so I thought I'd check back.

Mark

Hi Mark,

It’s great to hear from you. Yes, I still have a lot of books for sale. I have attached the latest spreadsheet so you can check it out. Please let me know if you are interested in anything. Thanks!

- Brian

Books for Sale.xls.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X